It’s the Nightmare Before Christmas so what better time to make a batch of Sally Skellington Fudge! With swirls of pink, teal, black, and yellow to resemble Sally’s iconic dress, this vanilla white chocolate fudge is a Halloween delight!
I’ve got 50+ freakishly good Halloween Recipes for you to try out – right-click and open these other recipes in a new tab so that you can read them after this one!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Sally Skellington Fudge
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
This Halloween, don’t go for the typical sweet treats like candy corn and chocolate bars. Try this multicolored Sally Skellington fudge instead!
Vanilla white chocolate fudge is actually really easy to make, and the colors that make up the delicious treat are based upon the dress that Sally wears in the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Just 4 ingredients go into the fudge, plus of course the food colorings, but once you know how to make basic fudge, you’ll be able to customize it really easily.
Cut the Sally fudge up into squares and arrange on a platter for a Halloween party, or package them up as Trick or Treat gifts!
The post is part of the Crafty October series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Halloween! You can check out Crafty October from 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 for tons of awesome Halloween ideas and inspiration!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients (and equipment) needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
It does not include staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pure Vanilla Extract – always buy good vanilla as it really does make a flavor difference.
- Food Coloring Gel – in the colors Black, Yellow, Pink, Teal.
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Fudge Recipes
Here are some more fudge recipes for you to try:
- Unicorn Cotton Candy Fudge for Unicorn-Themed Parties!
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge
More Nightmare Before Christmas Recipes
Looking for more NBC-themed recipes? I’ve got you covered:
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cupcakes
- Chocolate Jack Skellington Cupcakes for Halloween
- Jack Skellington Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treats for Halloween
- When lining the baking dish for fudge, make sure you leave overhang around all sides, this makes lifting the set fudge from the dish much easier.
- Dip a good, sharp knife into warm warm and wipe down before cutting through the fudge for clean-cut pieces.
How Do I Make Sally Skellington Fudge?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz/396g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Black, yellow, pink and teal food coloring gel
- Line an 8" square pan or baking dish with parchment paper leaving an overhang.
- Add the chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium pot over low to medium heat.
- Stir the mixture until melted then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Divide the fudge into 4 small bowls. Color one bowl black, one, yellow, one pink, and one teal. Add a few drops and stir until you reach the desired color.
- Drop alternate tablespoons of each color into the square pan until all of the mixtures have been used up.
- Allow the fudge to harden overnight before cutting into 2-inch squares.
- Enjoy and This is Halloween!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Halloween Dinner!
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal for a Halloween dinner party!
- Appetizer: Baked Hot Dog Mummies
- Soup: Hearty Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Salad: Greek Orzo Salad with Feta
- Main Dish: Braised Beef Burgundy Stew (Also Known as Beef Bourgignon)
- Side Dish: Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes – A Quick & Tasty Side Dish
- Beverage: Hocus Pocus Cocktail
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.