If you have a little one wanting a Unicorn-themed party this year, then you simply must make this Unicorn Cotton Candy Fudge! Made with white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, and cotton candy flavoring, it’s simple and fun to make and will be the hit of the party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Unicorn Cotton Candy Fudge
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions; to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required, and to understand the steps and timings involved.
Fudge is a surprisingly easy sweet treat to make, and this Unicorn Cotton Candy Fudge is no exception!
I think the purple and pink of this yummy fudge is what reminds me of unicorns and the cotton candy (or candy floss as we call it in the UK) flavor somehow helps too!
If you can’t find cotton candy flavoring where you are, simply use another flavor instead and your fudge will taste just as good.
I do wish there were sprinkles on this fudge – and so, I’m telling you to make sure you add some unicorn and/or star-shaped sprinkles to the top of the fudge as it sets.
So if you’re planning a Unicorn party, then put this unicorn fudge on your party food list!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients (and equipment) needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Dairy – Unsalted Butter, Heavy Whipping Cream (Double Cream in the UK).
- White Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallow Creme/Fluff
- Cotton Candy Flavoring – look for Candy Floss flavoring in the UK.
- Gel Food Coloring – Purple and Pink.
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. You can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Fudge Recipes
Want to make more kinds of fudge? Take a look at these recipes:
More Unicorn-Themed Recipes
Looking for more Unicorn-themed treats to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Adorable Lime Buttermilk Unicorn Cupcakes with Lemon-Lime Frosting
- Green Halloween Unicorn Cupcakes
- Lucky Unicorn Cupcakes
- When lining the pan with parchment paper, leave some overhang on the sides. This will make it easier to lift the fudge out once set.
- When cutting the slab of fudge, dip your knife into hot water, wipe it off and slice – do these between slices. The heat will make cleaner cuts.
How Do I Make Unicorn Cotton Candy Fudge?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (7-oz/)200g) jar of marshmallow creme
- ¾ C heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp cotton candy flavoring, divided
- Purple gel food coloring
- Pink gel food coloring
- Sprinkles, optional
- Line a 9 x 9" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang. Spray with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, and heavy whipping cream and place over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, while stirring consistently.
- Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme and mix until smooth.
- Pour half the mixture into a heatproof bowl.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cotton candy flavoring and a few drops of pink food coloring into one half of the mixture.
- Mix the other teaspoon of cotton candy flavoring and a few drops of the purple food coloring into the other half of the mixture.
- Scoop tablespoons of the purple fudge and scatter dollops into the prepared baking pan.
- Scoop tablespoons of the pink fudge and scatter dollops next to the purple mixture.
- Repeat steps 8-9 until all the fudge mixture has been used.
- If using, scatter sprinkles over the top of the fudge.
- Place into the fridge overnight to harden.
- When set, lift the fudge out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang.
- Cut into 1½-inch squares and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wilton Unicorn Icing Decorations for Cakes, Cupcakes and Cookies
- Sweets Indeed Sprinklefetti Unicorn Sprinkles
- Wilton Icing Colors, 12-Count Gel-Based Food Color
- LorAnn Cotton Candy Super Strength Flavor, 1 ounce bottle
- 9-Inch Square Cake Pan, Non-Stick Silicone
- Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick Baking Pan / Nonstick Cake Pan, Square - 9 Inch, Brown
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 485Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 0gSugar: 60gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Full Meal!
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal for a dinner party or special occasion:
- Appetizer: Cheese-Stuffed Taco Meatballs
- Main Dish: Quick & Easy Beef Taco Salad for Taco Tuesday!
- Side Dish: Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Beverage: Frozen Mango Margaritas (Cocktail & Mocktail Versions!)
- Dessert: Coconut Pineapple Cupcakes with Rum
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too!