I promised another two festive Olaf’s last week, when I shared my free printable Santa Claus Olaf. To that end, Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer Olaf is here!
Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer Olaf
My original Olaf is my most popular free printable of all time, with over 87K shares on Pinterest. You’ll find the Winter (original Olaf) Edition here, the Summer Edition Olaf here, the Halloween Edition Olaf here, Mardi Gras Olaf here, St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Olaf here, Easter Bunny Olaf here, and the Santa Claus Olaf here.
The basic Olaf printable comes with head, body, arms, feet, carrot nose, 5 sets of eyes, eyebrows, hair, and buttons.
In the Rudolf Olaf Edition you get: the basic Olaf, plus antlers, red nose, jingle bells belt, and stack of gifts.
As in previous editions I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 (UK) and 8.5 x 11″ (US). You can download the regular size, which creates a small Olaf, and comes on one sheet. As I did with the St. Patrick’s Day Olaf, I have had to remove some of the eye to make room for the other pieces, but you can download one of the earlier versions to get those if you need them.
The large size, which will give you a much bigger one (obvs)! Those pieces are spread over several sheets of paper. I had feedback that the regular size was a bit fiddly to cut out, but provide them as they’re still requested – I hope to keep as many people happy with these free printables!
Simply print onto white card, cut the pieces out (young children may need help) and build a snowman! You can stick the pieces together with a glue stick if you like. Some readers have shared their Olafs with me, and have used other craft supplies like glitter and cotton wool for snow, then mounted them on larger pieces of paper. Others have laminated the Olaf pieces, which I think is a great idea! This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (Large)
Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (Regular)
Crafting supplies you might need…
» White Card
» White Paper
» 12 x 18 Construction Paper
» White Card
» White Paper
» A3 Coloured Paper
As always, if you’ve used my printable I’d love to hear about it! Why not share your Olaf with me on my Facebook page?
Check out my other Disney free printables!
(Click to expand the links below)
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf – Santa Claus Edition
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf – Easter Bunny Edition
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf – St. Patrick’s Day Edition
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf – Mardi Gras Edition
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf – Halloween Edition
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Summer Edition
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Winter Edition
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Complete Party Set
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halloween Party Invitations
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halloween Paper Chains
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Hanging Treat Cones
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halloween Pennants
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Popcorn + Treat Boxes
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halloween Banner Letters
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Cupcake Wrappers
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Cupcake Toppers
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Popcorn Cones
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Treat Bag Labels
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Party Food Labels
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Bottle Labels
Create Christmas is a month long series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog where I share 31 days of ideas for Christmas and Winter. It could be a craft, recipe, printable, gift guide, roundup, fashion, or something else(!) relating to the festive season. I always hope that these give you inspiration to create Christmas! Here are the previous years in this series: 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
Make sure you’re following my blog, or subscribed so that you don’t miss out!
The document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest! I hope you find them useful!