Celebrate and learn about Earth Day with one of these awesome free Earth Day Printables! With activities including coloring pages and word searches and games like Bingo and Memory, there is lots of fun to be had while getting some education about the environment and ecology at the same time!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Earth Day Printables
This page is filled with resources to help teach your children about Earth Day, which is celebrated on April 22 each year.
It was first held in 1970 and is now a global event that involves 193 countries! You can learn more about the events on the website EarthDay.org.
Each year has a theme and for 2021 it is Restore Our Earth™ which I think is a great choice after the past year we’ve had as a planet. With the pandemic and global lockdowns, we could see how quickly the planet can recover when humans are not polluting it! It’s something I feel like humanity should learn from and protect for future generations.
Use this year’s theme to discuss environmental issues with your children, like deforestation, pollution, and climate change. Talk about ways you can help – maybe picking up litter in your neighborhood, planting a tree, recycling at home, or simply going for a walk in nature.
I will be adding to this list of Earth Day printables over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest recipe boards so that you can always find them.
Before I get to the printables, here is some handy information for you.
Printables for Earth Day are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 100+ Free Printables here for you to enjoy, as well as my printables shop – Purple Pumpkin Printables. Please feel free to check them out!
Links to the various printables on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
If you are looking for a specific printable, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
Printable Earth Day Activities
- Grab the crayons and print off these 9 awesome Earth Day Coloring Pages to color in!
- This set of free printable Earth Day Word Search puzzles is full of words associated with the environment.
- Download these free printable Earth Day Mazes for the whole family to find their way through and solve!
- These Earth Day Word Scramble puzzles, with varying difficulty levels, are suitable for all ages and free to download and print.
Earth Day Games
- These Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Cards has everything you need to play a game of Bingo with up to 12 players.
- This free printable Earth Day I Spy game is a fun activity for kids and is a sneaky way to get some learning in at the same time!
- These free printable Earth Day Memory Game Cards are great for playing the classic Concentration game with an environmental theme.