These Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Cards can be printed at home so that you can play a fun game of bingo with your family and friends! Everything you need to play is included in the pack for up to 12 players. You could even play it over Zoom or House Party with those not in your household!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Earth Day Bingo
This Earth Day Bingo set is next up in my free printables for Earth Day.
The theme of Earth Day 2021 is Restore Our Earth™, and I think it’s a great choice after the past year we’ve all had!
What is Earth Day?
Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EarthDay.org including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries.Wikipedia
Use this year’s theme to discuss environmental issues with your children, like deforestation, pollution, and climate change. Talk about ways you can help – maybe picking up litter in your neighborhood, planting a tree, recycling at home, or simply going for a walk in nature.
And of course you can use my free Earth Day printables to aid your discussions and activities.
Bingo is such a fun game to play and all of the images used on the cards have got an environmental and ecology theme to them (instead of numbers like in traditional bingo). Who will shout out “Bingo!” first?!
Included in This Free Printable Bingo Cards Set
- 12 Earth Day Bingo Cards (full page)
- 12 Earth Day Bingo Cards (half page)
- 1 set of Earth Day Bingo Calling Cards
- 300 Bingo Tokens
- This free printable bingo game is for 2 to 12 players.
The bingo cards have got twelve different designs – so there will always only be one winner. I made them in both full-page size and half–page size; they are the same layouts, just different sizes. Simply print off the size you want to use. The full-page might be more suitable for younger children.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
How To Set Up the Earth Day Bingo Game
- Download the free printable file to your device (downloads are further down the page, surrounded by a purple box).
- Print the size of the Bingo Card you require. If printing the half-page cards, cut in half so each player has one each.
- Print & cut the Bingo Calling Cards along the lines, fold in half, and in half again, and place into a bowl. If you are laminating the Calling Cards, shuffle the deck and put them to one side.
- Print & cut the tokens – each player needs 25 tokens. Alternatively, if you don’t want to print out the tokens you can use pens or daubers to mark off each image as it is called.
- TIP! You could laminate the bingo cards and tokens if you have a laminating machine so you can use them again and again without worrying about the paper crumpling or tearing. It would also save on printer paper and ink. You could also laminate the calling cards, shuffle and draw them like playing cards.
Download Earth Day Bingo
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for more awesome printables and products!
More Bingo Printables
Looking for other bingo printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Autumn Bingo Cards
- Free Printable Easter Bingo Game
- Fun & Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!