Do you find yourself having the same food for lunch, day in, day out? Stuck for ideas of what to prepare for packed lunches for work? You’ve hit the right page on the internet as I’ve got 17+ tempting cheese salads that also make great packed lunches!
This roundup of cheese salads is the next in a series of packed lunch ideas coming to you in the next months.
I decided to create this series as lunch is one of those meals that I always struggle with. I have worked from home for the past 12+ years, and it’s really easy to carry on working through and not take break.
I was meal prepping for a while, but it fell to the wayside due to personal circumstances. But, we’re slowly returning to prepping meals in advance – including lunches that my husband can take to work, and I can grab out of the fridge at home. Ideally I should stop work and enjoy my lunch – that’s my next goal – but at the moment I eat at my desk and do something non-work related on the computer instead.
Maybe you want to save money and take your own lunches to work (or college/school) with you. Or perhaps you are a stay-at-home parent, or work from home and want to have lunch prepared so you can grab something without having to think too much.
These cheese salads (and this packed lunch series) are/is aimed at adults – but of course any one can enjoy a delicious salad! I like storing packed lunch salads in glass jars (Mason, Kilner etc) as it keeps the food really fresh, and you can prep the food several days in advance (at the weekend for example, for the working week). For kids, why not use some cute bento boxes and accessories to make lunchtime fun. Bento boxes are so popular these days, and you can find a ton of great ideas on Pinterest.
As with all of my roundups, there are recipes from my blog as well as from lots of lovely food blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to the rice salads open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place in the list.
- Caramelized Onion, Pear, and Goat Cheese Salad with Maple Vinaigrette – Neighbor Food
- Halloumi & Honey-Glazed Peach Salad – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Strawberry, Avocado, and Goat Cheese Spinach Salad – Neighbor Food
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Artichoke & Goats Cheese Salad – Delicious Everyday
- Roasted Vegetable & Goats Cheese Salad – My Life Cookbook
This post contains Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to this me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
- Arugula, Cantaloupe, and Prosciutto Salad With Goat Cheese and Almonds – Bowl of Delicious
- Walnut & Blue Cheese Salad – Divalicious Recipes
- Pear, Walnut & Gorgonzola Salad – Creative Culinary
- Arugula, Berry & Goat Cheese Salad – Recipe Girl
- BLT Grilled Cheese Salad – Recipe Girl
- Olives, Avocado & Feta Salad – Diethood
- Watermelon Feta Salad – Art From My Table
- Roasted Beet, Spinach & Goats Cheese Salad with Maple-Glazed Pecans – The Kittchen
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cheese – Garnish With Lemons
- Fig Salad with Goats Cheese & Arugula – Striped Spatula
- Halloumi Kale Salad – Nourish Everyday
- Fig & Fried Goats Cheese Salad with Nectarine Vinaigrette – The View From Great Island
- Mediterranean Salad with Hummus & Halloumi – Vikalinka
Want more salad recipes?
Check out my Pinterest Salads Board…
More In Packed Lunch Series & Coming soon…
- 23+ Wrap & Sandwich Recipes
- 17+ Tasty Bowl Foods
- Rice Salads
- Bean Salads
- 19+ Noodle & Pasta Salads
- Grain Salads (Quinoa, Buckwheat, Ancient Grains etc)
- Salads with Meat
- Salads with Fish and Shellfish
- Salads with Eggs
- Cheese Salads
- Vegetable Salads
- Vegan Salads
- Egg Based Lunches
- Finger Foods/Foods on Sticks
Please feel free to share these cheese salads by using the social buttons at the bottom of this post!
Don’t forget that you can also join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more.
Follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️