These Frozen Mango Margaritas do not require any added sweetener thanks to a healthy dose of fresh (or frozen) mango and orange juice. A small amount of fresh lime juice adds just the right amount of tanginess to balance out the sweeter flavors. This delicious, refreshing cocktail can be made with tequila or without for a non-alcoholic mocktail version!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Frozen Mango Margaritas
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required as well as understand the steps and timings involved.
It’s always five o’clock somewhere so use that as an excuse to make these delicious Frozen Mango Margaritas!
Fresh or frozen mango are the base of the cocktail – if you’re pressed for time, use store-bought bags of frozen mango, but if you have the time, cube up the fresh fruit and freeze it at home yourself.
The mango is then whizzed up in a high powered blender with lime juice, orange juice, and tequila! So simple and so delicious!
Or you could skip out the tequila and serve it as a non-alcoholic mocktail for kids and non-drinkers.
More Cocktails To Make
Want to make more cocktails? I think you’re going to love these ones:
This cocktail recipe is intended for adults of the legal drinking age in your country of residence. Please drink responsibly. Do not drink and drive.
How Do I Make Frozen Mango Margaritas?
Just check out the recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. You can print the card out too (don’t worry, any pics don’t print to save your ink!).
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, cubed and frozen (or 2½ cups frozen mango)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 4 oz tequila
- 8-10 large ice cubes
- 4 short fresh rosemary spears, bottom leaves removed
- 12 small fresh mango chunks
- Add fresh or frozen mango, lime juice, orange juice, and water to a high-powered blender and pulse to combine.
- Add the tequila and ice and pulse for a few seconds, just until the ice is crushed into small pieces. Do not over-blend.
- Prepare garnish (if using) by threading mango cubes onto fresh rosemary spears and set aside.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with rosemary-mango spears. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 3gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Meal!
The beverage is covered, but what about other dishes to make this recipe into a full meal? Here are my suggestions!
- Appetizer: Black Bean Salsa Cups Appetizer
- Main Dish: Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork
- Side Dish: Tropical Island Rice
- Dessert: Hawaiian Pineapple Coconut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.