This Spicy Mango Salsa is everything you need in a dip for your tortilla chips! It’s sweet and spicy, fresh and fruity, and looks so pretty when served up in a bowl. It pairs well in tacos and wraps too, and is the perfect salsa for the summer!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Spicy Mango Salsa
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions; to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required, and to understand the steps and timings involved.
This fresh mango salsa offers a nice blend of sweet and spicy flavors, and with its bright colors it’s easy to see why it’s a crowd-pleaser!
The salsa is full of fresh mango, crunchy bell peppers and onions, spicy jalapeño, cilantro, and fresh lime juice and is a fantastic snack when served with tortilla chips.
It is also delicious paired with our Black Bean Lettuce Wraps or served on top of some grilled fish.
You’ll definitely want to give this recipe a try!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients (and equipment) needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Fresh Produce – Mangos, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Jalapeño, Cilantro (Fresh Coriander), Limes.
- Tortilla Chips – to serve, use your favorite brand.
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. You can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Mango
One of the hero ingredients in this dish is mango, so here are some more recipes using the same:
More Salsa Recipes
Looking for more salsa inspo? Check these recipes out next:
How Do I Make Spicy Mango Salsa?
Just check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and chopped small
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped small
- ½ medium red onion, diced small
- ½ medium jalapeño, finely minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the mango, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and fresh lime juice in a medium glass or other non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or until ready to use. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 25gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Meal!
Serve up this salsa as an appetizer starter or as a side. But what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal!
- Main Dish: Grilled Carne Asada
- Side Salad: Hot Mexican Rice Salad
- Beverage: Frozen Mango Margaritas
- Dessert: Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes with Strawberries & Cream Filling!
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too!