I made this side dish/dip at the weekend for our Halloween family get together. It’s really simple to make and is a great addition to chilli con carne and tacos, as well as a fab dip for tortilla chips. I haven’t given quantities, because it will all be down to personal tastes!
- cherry tomatoes, quartered
- red, orange and yellow bell peppers, finely chopped
- red onions, finely chopped
- red or green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- fresh coriander, finely chopped
- garlic salt
- lime juice
- Place the prepared tomatoes, peppers, onions, chillies and coriander into a bowl.
- Season with garlic salt and lime juice to taste.
- Refrigerate until required.