I’ve rounded up a selection of fun, and tasty recipes for St. Patrick’s Day, which is celebrated on March 17th. St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, and probably one of the most widely celebrated saint’s day in the world. It’s a national holiday in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
It’s so long ago that I threw my St. Patrick’s Day dinner party – I was on party fire in 2012! Amazing how many years have passed by since. I really would like to do something to celebrate this year, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to manage it sadly. But, it doesn’t mean I can’t make one or two of these yummy recipes!
I’ve separated the recipes into savoury, sweet, and drinks, and do plan to add to this list over time, so make sure you save it to Pinterest for future reference. You can also follow my St. Patrick’s Day board for more ideas.
Some of the recipes are from my blog that I’ve shared over the years, and the rest have been sourced from other blogs. The links open in a new window so you can check out several recipes and still find your way back here! Enjoy!
- Soda Bread
- Slow Cooker Irish Stew
- Boiled Bacon & Champ
- Steak & Guinness Pie
- Green Beer Bread – Thrifty Jinxy
- Dublin Coddle – Wholefully
- Guinness Soda Bread – Living Sweet Moments
- Crock Pot Corned Beef – Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Vegan Colcannon Soup – V Nutrition
- Beef & Guinness Stew – Baking Beauty
- End of the Rainbow Pudding
- Green Cupcakes
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes
- Rainbow Cupcakes – The Girl Creative
- White Chocolate Leprechaun Bark – Slap Dash Mom
- Mint Chip Brownies – Snappy Gourmet
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream – Mooshu Jenne
- Shamrock Shake – Baking Beauty
- Lucky Cocoa Mix – Cutefetti
- Lime Sherbet Floats – Home Cooking Memories
- Non-Alcoholic St. Patrick’s Day Punch – The Spring Mount 6 Pack