Make these Mickey Mouse Shaped Cinnamon Rolls for a St. Patrick’s Day brunch or breakfast! They are a must-make celebratory brunch recipe for Disney fans everywhere. They’re so easy to make and such fun to eat – everything tastes better when it’s Mickey-shaped!
Mickey Mouse Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
If there is a reason to celebrate something, I’ll celebrate it! These Mickey Mouse shaped cinnamon rolls are just perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day brunch, breakfast, or even sweet treat!
They combine two of my favorite things – Mickey Mouse and pastry – and that is a winning combination in my book!
I love the flavor of cinnamon and had my first cinnamon roll from Cinnabon in Orlando back in 2011 and was hooked!
Now, you can make your cinnamon rolls from scratch, or you could buy them ready-baked, or you could buy a box or tube of cinnamon roll dough and make your own. Do what works best for you, and is available where you live.
You will need three cinnamon rolls per Mickey – one large one and two slightly smaller ones. You’ll also need icing to spread over the top as well as Shamrock Sprinkles to shake over the icing.
You may find that the icing is included with your cinnamon rolls, but if you have to make your own it is really simple. Use powdered (icing) sugar and water and mix together until you reach the desired consistency and then spread over the rolls.
These cinnamon rolls are a great kid-friendly recipe! They can help to unroll the dough, add icing to the baked cinnamon rolls, and/or add the sprinkles!
More Brunch Recipes
Here are some more brunch recipes
- This Turkey & Mushroom Breakfast Casserole can be made ahead which is always handy when throwing a brunch.
- Another make-ahead dish: Make & Freeze Ahead Breakfast Burritos
- This One Pan English Breakfast combines all the good things about a traditional English breakfast into one pan making it really easy to prepare and minimal washing up!
- These Bacon + Egg Bread Bowls look awesome and taste delicious too.
- Learn How To Make Homemade Granola and fill it with all your favorite things.
- A Delicious Prosecco Cocktail with Blackberry, Elderflower & Basil
- Luck of the Irish Cocktail
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
More Disney Recipes
Looking for more Disney recipes? Take a look at these next:
- Disney Haunted Mansion Cupcakes
- Aladdin Oreo Cookie Pops
- Jack Skellington Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treats for Halloween
Know someone who would love this recipe? Why not forward it onto them by email or WhatsApp?
- Cinnamon Roll Dough
- Shamrock Sprinkles
- Use the cinnamon roll dough to make a large roll and two same-size smaller rolls per serving.
- Press the smaller rolls to the large one to create the Mickey head shape.
- Place onto a non-stick or lined baking sheet.
- Bake according to the package instructions.
- Allow the cinnamon rolls to cool slightly before spreading the icing over the top.
- Finish with a generous sprinkling of shamrock sprinkles and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 871Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 11gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1698mgCarbohydrates: 141gFiber: 4gSugar: 45gProtein: 11g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes.
There is also a slideshow video over on my YouTube channel that you can watch and save to your Playlists for future reference. (Don’t forget to subscribe while you are there!)