Next time you are cooking for friends on a night of winter entertaining, try this Orange-Glazed Pork Loin served with roasted root vegetables. It takes around 40 minutes and uses the main ingredients of pork loin, beets, carrots, orange, honey, and fresh herbs.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Orange-Glazed Pork Loin
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
We all know that orange and duck are flavors that go hand in hand. But did you know that orange and pork are the perfect marriage of flavors too?
In this recipe, pork tenderloin is brushed with a glaze made with orange juice, honey, and whole-grain mustard. The pork comes out tender and juicy, while the roasted vegetables are crispy on the outside, but still have some bite to them. This recipe will definitely become one of your go-to dinners!
Everything is cooked together on a sheet pan, making it a great option for busy weeknights because it’s easy to throw together. It’s also elegant enough to make for a dinner party with friends.
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
It may not include staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Protein – Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- Fresh Produce – Orange, Red Beet, Carrots, Red Onion, Thyme
- Honey – try to buy locally produced honey when possible.
- Whole Grain Mustard
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Pork Loin
One of the hero ingredients in this dish is pork tenderloin, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- Cuban Mojo Pork – Perfect For Making Cubano Sandwiches!
- Apple and Feta Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- One-Skillet Honey Applesauce Pork Tenderloin
More Sheet Pan Recipes
Looking for more sheet pan recipes to make? Check these out next:
- Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Breasts with Sweet Potato & Broccoli
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes and Fennel
- Brush the pork with remaining orange glaze every 10 minutes as it roasts.
How Do I Make Orange-Glazed Pork Loin?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp orange zest, preferably organic
- 3 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1½ Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ lbs (680g) boneless pork tenderloin roast
- 1 large red beet, peeled and sliced
- 1 (12-oz340g) bag tri-color carrots
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves + additional sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
- Whisk one tablespoon of olive oil with the orange zest, orange juice, honey, and mustard. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Rub the orange glaze all over the pork loin, making sure to coat it on all sides. Place the meat in the center of the prepared sheet pan and set it aside.
- Toss the beets, carrots, and red onion with the remaining olive oil and thyme leaves. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and spread the seasoned veggies around the pork tenderloin in a uniform layer without overcrowding.
- Place the sheet pan in the center of the preheated oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature just above 60°C/140°F* and the veggies are fork-tender. Tip: Brush the pork with the remaining orange glaze every 10 minutes as it roasts.
- Remove from oven and loosely cover the roast with aluminum foil. Allow the meat to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*60°C/145°F is the recommended minimum safe cooking temperature for pork tenderloin - the internal temperature will rise several degrees while it rests. The meat may be a little pink at this temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 124mgSodium: 294mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 46g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Special Dinner!
You’ve made the main dish, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal for a dinner party!
- Appetizer: 30-Minute Turkey Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer (Just 5-Ingredients)
- Soup: Gluten-Free Minestrone Soup with Cannellini Beans
- Salad: Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing & Croutons
- Side Dish: Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes – A Quick & Tasty Side Dish
- Beverage: Apple Cider Margarita
- Dessert: Gingerbread Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting and Gingersnap Crumbles
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.