It’s roundup time! I’ve got a fun selection of Halloween Crafts For Kids in this blog post. They are crafts that younger children may need some help with, but should be fine for older with most of these craft projects. You know your child best, so make sure you check through the craft instructions first to see how they will fair if left to their own devices.
Halloween Crafts For Kids
This roundup contains fab Halloween crafts for kids from fellow creative bloggers – there are so many great ideas to choose from! Even though these are crafts intended for children to do, there are a few here that I would quite like to try out!
All of the links open up in a new tab/window so you can keep track of which ones you’ve taken a look at. This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to this me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
- Mummy Candle Jars – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Pumpkin Jar – The Relaxed Homeschool
- Microfibre Monsters – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Duck Tape Mummies Crafts ‘n’ Coffee
- No Sew Felt Monster Banner – Craft Bits
- Halloween Stones – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Build a Skeleton – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Spooky Spider Plants – Growing Family
- Paper Bag Witch – Crafts On Sea
- Stained Glass Pumpkin Catcher – Crafts On Sea
- Halloween Pinata – DIY Candy
- Cute Bats – Crafts ‘n’ Coffee
- Ghostly Footprint – Where The Smiles Have Been
- Tissue Paper Ghosts – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Wool Woven Candy Pots – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- No Carve Pumpkin Ideas – Baby Holiday
- Halloween Hama Bead Crafts – Jennifer’s Little World
- Milk Bottle Ghosts – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Pumpkin Garland – Chica Circle
- Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton Mirror Clings – Chica Circle
- Halloween Handwash – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Build a Halloween Olaf – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Candy Corn Crafts Crafts ‘n’ Coffee
- Concrete Ghosts – DIY Candy
- Halloween Candy Bowl – Craft Bits
- Candy Corn Bunting – Farm Wife Crafts
- Painted Rock Monsters – The Gingerbread House
- Ghost & Bat Bunting – Blue Bear Wood
- Ghost Bunting – Farm Wife Crafts
- Halloween Spider – My Homebased Life
- Glitter Spider Webs – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
Please feel free to share these Halloween Crafts For Kids by using the social buttons on the side or bottom of this post! Don’t forget that you can join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more; and follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
Crafty October on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is a month long celebration of everything Halloween and Autumn. Filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more – now in its 6th year! You can check out Crafty October from 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 for tons more Halloween ideas and inspiration!
And if you are a blogger and would like to share your ideas, check out the Crafty October 2017 Blogger Linky which is running until 31st October 2017.