Today I’ve rounded up 18 quick and easy Halloween crafts – 12 from my blog that I’ve shared over the years, and 6 from some of my fellow crafty bloggers! As the title of this post suggests, they are simple to make, and take no time at all!
- Milk Bottle Ghosts
- Mummy Candle Jars
- Microfibre Monsters
- Toilet Roll Pumpkins
- Wool Woven Monster Pots
- Paper Strip Pumpkins
- Clay Tealight Ghosts – Mum In The Madhouse
- Painted Stone Eyeballs – Daisies & Pie
- Hama Bead Eyeballs – Lets Do Something Crafty
- Metallic Sharpie Pumpkins – Hodge Podge Crafts
- Ping Pong Spiders – Life As We Know It (blog has closed)
- Egg Carton Spiders – The Creative Pair (blog has closed)
Crafty October is a month long series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog, where I share an idea a day for Halloween + Autumn. All ideas for Crafty October 2015 are here. And if you are a blogger and would like to share your ideas, check out the Crafty October 2015 Blogger Linky which is running until 31st October 2015.