Beat the heat this summer with this refreshingly fruity Ginger Peach Iced Tea Recipe. Made with fresh peaches, ginger, and sweetened with honey, this quick and easy Instant Pot version is ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes! Grab a book and a glass of iced tea and sip it out on the deck in the sunshine!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Ginger Peach Iced Tea Recipe
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required as well as understand the steps and timings involved.
As a Brit, you’d think that I would enjoy nothing more than a cup of tea with milk and a dash of sugar. And I do – it has its place!
However, as someone who visits the US often, specifically Florida where iced tea is on every menu, it’s a beverage which we have come to enjoy and LOVE!
And during a heatwave I’d rather be sipping on a glass of iced tea than a cup of hot tea!
Black tea (such as Tetley Tea) is used in this Ginger Peach Iced Tea recipe, but you could use a green or even white tea if you prefer. Black tea generally has a stronger flavor than other types of tea which is why we’ve used it here.
An Instant Pot is used to brew and steep the tea with fresh peaches and ginger, but if you don’t have this kitchen gadget you can make it in a regular saucepan too. Your tea may not be as clear as the ones pictured as you will need to press the peaches to release more of their flavor.
But however you make it, you will have a wonderfully delicious iced tea that you can sweeten naturally with a little honey, or leave unsweetened if you prefer. If you want to add sugar or another sweetener, you totally can.
This recipe uses American cups. They’re a handy piece of kitchen equipment to have along with a kitchen food scale. Having both in your kitchen means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog as I use both cups and weighted measures.
More Recipes Using Peaches
One of the hero ingredients in this recipe is peaches, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- Honey-Glazed Peach Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fruit Salad Cupcakes
- Pumpkin & Peach Puff Pastry Tarts
More Non-Alcoholic Beverages
If you’re looking for more non-alcoholic beverages to make, check these recipes out next:
- Fresh Blueberry Lime Mocktail
- Fresh Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade – Summer Mocktail or Cocktail Mixer!
- Sparkling Cranberry Orange Ginger Christmas Mocktail Recipe
How Do I Make Ginger Peach Iced Tea?
Just check out the recipe card below with full ingredients, instructions, and demonstration photos. You can print the card out too (don’t worry, the pics don’t print to save your ink!).
- 8 cups water
- 6 organic black tea bags, paper tags removed
- 4 fresh peaches, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp honey, to taste
- 1 fresh peach, cut into thin slices
- 6-8 fresh mint sprigs
- Add water, tea bags, peaches, and fresh ginger to Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting on normal for 5 minutes.
- When finished, allow pressure to release naturally (NR) for 10-15 minutes, then do a quick release (QR) to allow the remaining pressure to escape.
- Carefully strain hot tea mixture with a fine-mesh strainer to remove the solids. Pour the remaining liquid into a large, heat-resistant pitcher. Do not squeeze the tea bags - this releases the tannin which can give the tea a bitter note
- Sweeten with honey, to taste, and stir to combine. Cool slightly before serving over ice with peach slices and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired. Enjoy!
- To make without an Instant pot, place the water, tea bags, peaches, and fresh ginger to a saucepan and bring to the boil on the stovetop, Remove from heat and cover with the lid and leave to steep for 5-20 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Remove the tea bags, then press the peaches to release more of their flavor. Strain the tea as in step 4 and sweeten and continue with step 5.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 76Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 3gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Meal!
This iced tea would be great to serve at a summer afternoon tea party, and you’ve got the beverage covered, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal!
- Appetizer: Feta Cucumber Cups Appetizer for Summer Parties
- Main Dish: Shrimp Slaw Sandwich with Garlic Lemon Aioli
- Side Dish: Mediterranean Layer Dip with Hummus, Feta, and Fresh Vegetables
- Side Salad: Roasted Artichoke Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Dessert: Quick & Easy Berry & Lemon Cheesecake Cookies