Having a delicious Christmas mocktail recipe under your belt for seasonal parties and gatherings is a must. Mocktails are perfect for non-drinkers and kids, and this sparkling cranberry, orange, and ginger Christmas mocktail really hits the spot!
This post is part of Create the Holidays (formerly Create Christmas) – a series of festive recipes, crafts, printables, and more on The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Christmas Mocktail Recipe
This refreshing Christmas mocktail would be perfect to serve at a holiday brunch. Fresh ginger, oranges, limes, and cranberries are muddled with fruit juices to create this zingy festive drink.
Club Soda gives the sparkle, and with the fresh cranberries and sliced orange garnish, I think this mocktail looks like Christmas in a glass!
Ingredients used in this mocktail
I know Christmas is the season of excess, and the Eat, Drink & Be Merry mentality, but I bet I’m not the only one who craves something a bit healthier during the holidays.
The sparkling Christmas mocktail is packed with fresh fruit and fruit juice so it’s firmly in the healthy range!
Here is what you need to make this drink (all the quantities will be in the recipe card at the bottom of this post)
- Fresh Ginger
- Cranberry Juice – use a good quality juice (like Ocean Spray which is 100% cranberries and not a “juice drink” which is often just a small amount like 5%-10%)
- Fresh Oranges – and their juice
- Fresh Lime
- Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Club Soda – you could use sparkling mineral water, or even lemonade (that’s lemon-lime soda/Sprite/7-Up to my overseas readers, rather than the soft drink made with fresh lemons!)
- Honey – optional, for adding sweetness
Spiked Christmas Punch
If you want to spike this recipe you totally can! Just add vodka and ginger beer to the mix. I’ve given the quantities in the recipe card too.
Make It A Meal!
I mentioned how this would be a great mocktail to make for Christmas brunch, so here are some recipes that you could also try out:
- Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas Brunch
- Turkey & Mushroom Breakfast Casserole
- Make & Freeze Ahead Breakfast Burritos
- Banana Oat Breakfast Muffins
- One Pan Paleo English Breakfast
- Cheese & Bacon Eggy Bread Bake
- Chorizo & Potato Tortilla Española
- Bacon + Egg Bread Bowl
- Zucchini + Eggs
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
More Mocktails To Make
With most of my cocktail recipes, I also include mocktail options. Here are some festive drinks to make next:
Shop My Drinks Container Picks on Amazon
- ¼ cup fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped or minced
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (approximately 3 large oranges)
- 1 large lime, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups club soda, chilled
- 2-3 Tbsp honey, optional
- Orange slices and/or fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Add the ginger, unsweetened cranberry juice, orange juice, lime slices, orange slices, and cranberries to a large non-reactive (glass, plastic, or ceramic) bowl.
- Gently press with a potato masher or wooden spoon to release the juices.
- Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator to chill for a few hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and strain to remove solids, squeezing out excess liquid from the sliced fruit in the process. Discard solids and transfer remaining liquid to a large pitcher.
- Add chilled club soda and stir to combine.
- Taste and stir in the honey to sweeten, if desired.
- Serve immediately over ice and garnish with extra cranberries or orange slices, if desired. Enjoy!
If you want to spike the mocktail, use 1 less cup of club soda, and add ½ cup vodka, and ½ cup ginger beer.
Double, treble (or more) the quantities to make a non-alcoholic party punch for a crowd.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 35gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 1g
This site uses an outside source (Nutritionix) to provide estimated nutrition. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
The Create the Holidays (formerly Create Christmas) series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Christmas and the Winter Holidays! You can check out Create the Holidays from 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 and 2012 for tons of awesome Holiday ideas and inspiration!