Girls and boys of all ages will love this adorable Valentine’s Day Coloring Book for Kids! Filled with 30 wonderful pages of cute animals in love and a range of designs from very simple for toddlers and pre-schoolers, to more complex designs with funny love puns for older kids and tweens!
Valentine’s Day Coloring Book for Kids
This is the third book that I’ve published on Amazon and it’s so unbelievably cute for Valentine’s Day!
To celebrate the launch I shared four Free Printable Valentine’s Day Animals Coloring Sheets, with two designs that you will find in the book – think of it as a “try before you buy” and two designs that are unique to the free printable.
Where Can I Buy The Full Coloring Book?
My Valentine’s Day Coloring Book for Kids is available on Amazon sites and the month of February is the perfect time to buy!
Coloring books are fun for all age groups – and even I, as a forty-something-year-old, still love to color in cute and simple designs!
- Coloring pages help to develop hand-eye coordination and improve fine motor skills as kids try to color within the lines.
- Use colored pencils, crayons, or markers to bring the pages to life with color!
- The reverse side of each page is intentionally left blank so that you can enjoy your book without worrying about colors bleeding through the paper!
- The animals featured in this book are some of my favorites including llamas, owls, cats, penguins, tigers, and more!
- Don’t want to wait for a tangiable book? You can buy the print-at-home version in my shop, Purple Pumpkin Printables: Print-at-Home 30 Page Valentine’s Day Coloring Book