Grab the crayons and print off these awesome Valentine’s Day Animals Coloring Sheets to color in! There are four super cute animals in love designs that are just perfect for the month of February!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Valentine’s Day Animals Coloring Sheets
I’ve been creating printables (both free and premium) on The Purple Pumpkin Blog pretty much since the very start, and in 2021 I’ve added another string to my bow and published a coloring book on Amazon!
Well, actually it was the end of 2020 with a very last minute Christmas Coloring & Activity Book, but 2021 will be the year for lots more actual books from me!
To celebrate the launch of my Valentine’s Day Coloring Book for Kids with 30 pages of cute animals in love, I’m sharing four free printable sheets!
My Valentine’s Day Coloring Book for Kids is available on Amazon Worldwide – to buy it at your local Amazon, simply change the .com in the link to your region: www.amazon.com/dp/B08SNMCMB8/
Free Printable Valentine’s Animal Designs:
- Two sweet llamas, one wearing a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses, standing beneath an arch of hearts.
- Two owls with their eyes closed and lots of hearts floating above them. The words “OWL you need is LOVE” is at the bottom of the page.
- A cute dolphin with heart-shaped bubbles and the words “You should dolphinetly be my Valentine”.
- Two adorable foxes, cuddling up with lots of hearts floating above them.
The llama design is found in my coloring book, and the owl one is there too – although this freebie version has extra hearts!
The dolphin and the fox pages are unique to this free printable!
Pick your favorites and print off just those pages, or print them all off and color to your heart’s content!
Grab Your Free Printables Below!
Join us in The Pumpkin Patch – the free membership group here on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! If you’re already a member (thank you!) you can still grab this freebie – just enter your email and details will wing their way to you too!
IMPORTANT: You will need to confirm your place (thems the rules of the internet I’m afraid!) – whether you are a brand new seedling or an established pumpkin in the patch! So please don’t forget to do so or you’ll miss out on your free printables!
More Coloring Printables
Looking for other coloring printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Snowman Coloring Sheets To Print at Home!
- Free Printable Autumn & Fall Apple Coloring Sheets
- Free Ocean Mandalas to Print & Color!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! It makes me so happy to know that you LOVE them as much as I love creating them! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Suggested Art Supplies
I have a problem… I love art supplies!
I like to keep a good stash of art supplies so that I am always ready when my nieces and nephews come to visit. You don’t need all the things on my suggested art supplies list, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If your child (or you!) prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again they come in various counts.
- Prefer colored pencils? I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayolas for coloring!
- They also have fun scented pencils which will no doubt bring the holiday coloring page alive with smells!
- Does your child like to paint? I bought this Arteza Kid’s Watercolor Kit for my 6-year-old niece and she loves it!
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25 count set, and a 9 count set of glitter glue.
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!