Welcome to my 6th Disney Trip Report – Hibiscus & Holly At The Poly 2017! So named because we were staying at our DVC Home Resort – Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (that’s the hibiscus), and we were going at Christmas time! (That’s the holly.)
I do have a Disney focused blog – www.disneytipsandtripreports.com – where you’ll find the majority of my newer Disney content. However, I do give my readers here at The Purple Pumpkin Blog a heads up by posting a snippet and giving you the option to continue reading at Disney Tips & Trip Reports!
You can read a little more about this trip report and about who we all are here, as well as a lot more photographs too!
Hibiscus & Holly At The Poly 2017 / Disney Trip Report Index
I start at Day 0 – I always have for my trip reports! This is because it’s the day before we fly, and not really part of the holiday (although, it kinda is!) This report ends on Day 15 – the links below will become active as I write each day. Please allow me 6 – 12 months to get this finished!! If I can get it written sooner, then of course, I will!
Oh, and one more thing, in the blog post titles, I will be shortening down the name of this trip report to: H&H@TP 2017
- Day 0: Headed South » Hilton London Gatwick Airport (South Terminal)
- Day 1: Here We Go Again! » Travel Day – LGW-MCO / Check-in: Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows / Dinner from Captain Cook’s
- Day 2: Tonight We Feast! » Magic Kingdom / Character Breakfast at Crystal Palace / Polynesian Twilight Feast (In-Room Dining)
- Day 3: Disney Resort Christmas Tree Trail Part 1 » Art of Animation / Pop Century / Caribbean Beach / Old Key West / Port Orleans French Quarter / Lunch at Sassagoula Float Works & Food Factory / Port Orleans Riverside / Wilderness Lodge / Dinner from Captain Cook’s
- Day 4: Night Blossom & Gingerbread » Animal Kingdom / Breakfast at Tusker House / Pandora – The World of Avatar / Snack from Satu’li Canteen / Drink from Pongu Pongu / Gingerbread House & Christmas Tree at Grand Floridian
- Day 5: Holidays Around The World » Epcot / Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays / Happily Ever After Fireworks from Poly
- Day 6: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party » Disney Springs / Lunch at Planet Hollywood / Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Day 7: Disney Resort Christmas Tree Trail Part 2 » Polynesian / Breakfast at Kona Cafe / Shopping at Super Target / All Star Sports / All Star Music / Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern / Happily Ever After Fireworks
- Day 8: Hubby’s 45th Birthday » Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail / Lunch at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ / Dole Whips from Pineapple Lanai / Christmas Wishes from Poly
- Day 9: Disney Resort Christmas Tree Trail Part 3 » Beach Club / Lunch from Beach Club Marketplace / Yacht Club / BoardWalk / Ice Cream from Ample Hills Creamery / Animal Kingdom Lodge: Kidani Village / Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jambo House / Coronado Springs / Dinner at Maya Grill
- Day 10: A Star Wars Kinda Day » Breakfast at The Wave / Contemporary / Hollywood Studios / Magic Kingdom
- Day 11: Easy Like Sunday Morning » Sunday Brunch at California Grill / Disney Springs / Drinks at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto / Christmas Wishes from Poly
- Day 12: Fire & Water » Pool Time / Lunch at Oasis Pool Bar & Grill / Hollywood Studios /Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! Holiday Firework Show / Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Day 13: Disney Resort Christmas Tree Trail Part 4 » Saratoga Springs / Animal Kingdom / Lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue / All Star Movies / Tree of Life Awakenings
- Day 14: The Story of Christmas » Epcot / Lunch at Biergarten / Candlelight Processional with Neil Patrick Harris
- Day 15: ‘Ohana Means Family » Breakfast at ‘Ohana / Travel Day MCO-LGW