These Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls are a must-make Christmas brunch recipe for Disney fans everywhere! They’re so easy to make and such fun to eat – everything tastes better when it’s Mickey-shaped!
This post is part of the Create Christmas series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog – a celebration of everything Christmas and Winter. Now in its 8th year, the 2019 series is bigger and better, running from November through December 31st!
I have included links to some useful cooking products in this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a small commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls
We are hosting a family Christmas brunch this year which is really exciting! We’re still having Christmas dinner as usual, but with my twin nephews being 10 months old and into EVERYTHING, as well as being little grumps in the afternoon, I suggested that a late morning celebration would be the way to go.
My family expects nothing short of awesome when I cater for parties or holiday events, and so these Mickey Mouse cinnamon rolls have GOT to impress them right?!
It combines two of my favorite things – Mickey Mouse and pastry – and that is a winning combination in my book.
Related Reading: Hosting A Bridal Shower Brunch
I love the flavor of cinnamon and had my first cinnamon roll from Cinnabon in Orlando back in 2011 and was hooked!
Now, you can make your cinnamon rolls from scratch, or you could buy them ready-baked, or you could buy a box or tube of cinnamon roll dough and make your own. Do what works best for you, and is available where you live.
You will need three cinnamon rolls per Mickey – one large one and two slightly smaller ones. You’ll also need icing to spread over the top as well as Holiday Sprinkles to shake over the icing.
You may find that the icing is included with your cinnamon rolls, but if you have to make your own it is really simple. Use powdered (icing) sugar and water and mix together until you reach the desired consistency and then spread over the rolls.
Share this post with your family and friends on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥
More Brunch Recipes
Here are some more brunch recipes
- This Turkey & Mushroom Breakfast Casserole can be made ahead which is always handy when throwing a brunch.
- Another make-ahead dish: Make & Freeze Ahead Breakfast Burritos
- This One Pan English Breakfast combines all the good things about a traditional English breakfast into one pan making it really easy to prepare and minimal washing up!
- These Bacon + Egg Bread Bowls look awesome and taste delicious too.
- Learn How To Make Homemade Granola and fill it with all your favorite things.
- A Delicious Prosecco Cocktail with Blackberry, Elderflower & Basil
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
More Disney Recipes
Looking for more Disney recipes? Take a look at these next:
- Strawberry Shortcake – Hoop-Dee-Doo Copycat Recipe
- Snowman Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies
- Maleficent Cupcakes
Know someone who would enjoy this recipe? Why not forward it onto them by email or WhatsApp?
- Cinnamon Roll Dough
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Use the cinnamon roll dough to make a large roll and two same-size smaller rolls per serving.
- Press the smaller rolls to the large one to create the Mickey head shape. Place onto a non-stick or lined baking sheet.
- Bake according to the package instructions.
- Allow the cinnamon rolls to cool slightly before spreading the icing over the top.
- Finish with a generous sprinkling of holiday sprinkles and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 871Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 11gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2059mgCarbohydrates: 141gFiber: 4gSugar: 56gProtein: 11g
This site uses an outside source (Nutritionix) to provide estimated nutrition. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
The Create Christmas series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Christmas and Winter! You can check out Create Christmas from 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 and 2012 for tons of awesome Holiday ideas and inspiration!