These inspired Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Spice Waffles are the perfect fall time breakfast. Tasty, seasonal and so creative – everyone is going to love tucking into these!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Spice Waffles
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions, to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
Waffles are always a delicious breakfast option, but they’re especially good in the fall when they’re made with pumpkin spice!
These Mickey Mouse waffles are perfect for autumn breakfasts and will make your morning extra special.
Plus, what better way to start your day than with the magic of Disney?!
The waffle batter is very easy to whip up, and you can serve the Mickey waffles any way you like.
I like them with maple syrup and a side of sausage or bacon. But pictured here, they are dusted with cinnamon sugar, with the option of whipped cream on top – yum!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been linked to Amazon or other stores if available online. Staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., aren’t always included here as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ALL ingredients with measurements is found on the recipe card.
- Dairy – Whole Milk, Unsalted Butter
- Other – Eggs
- All-Purpose Flour – also known as Plain Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda – also known as Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Ginger
- Ground Nutmeg
- Canned Pumpkin Purée – NOT pumpkin pie filling
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Special Equipment:
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, that you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, liters, etc.,).
More Disney Recipes
Need more Disney-themed food in your life? Take a look at these recipes:
- Cosmic Mickey Mouse Brownies For Disney Snacking at Home!
- Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Jungle Cruise Cookies – Chocolate Coconut Cookies with Macadamia Nuts
More Breakfast Recipes
Looking for more breakfast dishes to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Creamy Chickpea Avocado Toast – A Tasty Breakfast or Light Meal Idea!
- Sourdough French Toast with Fresh Mixed Berries
- Chocolate Raspberry Smoothies – A Tasty Low-Carb Breakfast
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.
How Do I Make Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Spice Waffles?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour (plain flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup whole milk (extra ⅓ cup whole milk as needed)
- Spray the Mickey Mouse waffle maker with nonstick baking spray.
- Sift or whisk the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients - pumpkin purée, eggs, melted butter, dark brown sugar, and 1 cup of whole milk.
- For a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the well.
- Use an electric mixer on low to combine them, but do not over-mix.
- If the mixture is too thick, add an additional ⅓ cup of milk if needed.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared Mickey waffle iron and cook following the directions of your waffle maker.
- Remove and keep warm while you make more Mickey Mouse pumpkin waffles with the remaining waffle batter.
- Serve as desired with maple syrup, sugar, whipped cream, pecans, etc. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 865mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 11g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.