This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Bake is sure to delight Disney fans of all ages! Made with cinnamon rolls, Mickey-shaped chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows, it is a delicious dessert option for dinner or brunch, or as a sweet afternoon treat!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Bake
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
The smell of cinnamon rolls reminds me of our family vacations to Walt Disney World in Florida, and this Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Bake that I’m sharing with you today is a way that I combine two loves into one!
Not only does it have that yummy cinnamon flavor, but it also incorporates s’mores too – another beloved American treat.
The Mickey-shaped chocolate chips are made using melted chocolate and piping a few circles to create Mr. Mouse’s iconic head shape – it’s really quite simple to do.
You just need canned cinnamon rolls, a few pantry staples, and a bag of Hershey’s S’mores Baking Mix (but don’t worry if you can’t find it, I’ve got an alternative option).
This delicious dessert option is going to be absolutely perfect for any Disney fan!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
It may not include staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Dairy – Heavy Whipping Cream (Double Cream), Unsalted Butter
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Wafers – in the UK I highly recommend Callebaut Chocolate Callets.
- Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls – in the US you will need the 5-count package. For the rest of the world, if you can’t find this brand, you will need a 17.5-oz/500g package of cinnamon rolls.
- Light Brown Sugar
- Hershey S’mores Baking Pieces – this is essentially a mixture of chocolate chips, mini marshamallows, and pieces of Graham Crackers (use Digestives in the UK or elsewhere). You will need a total of 7-oz/198g of the ingredients combined which is the same size as the bag of Hershey’s Mix.
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Cinnamon Rolls
One of the hero ingredients in this dish is a package of cinnamon rolls, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- Make Mickey Mouse Shaped Cinnamon Rolls for St. Patrick’s Day Brunch!
- Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas Brunch
- Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe – A King Cake Twist!
More Disney Recipes
Looking for more Disney treats to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Jungle Cruise Cookies – Chocolate Coconut Cookies with Macadamia Nuts
- How To Make Disney’s Frozen Queen Elsa Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel Rods – A Fun Disney Snack!
How Do I Make Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Bake?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 3 cups Ghirardelli chocolate melting wafers
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls (5 rolls)
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream (double cream)
- 1 (7-oz/198g) bag of Hershey S'mores Baking Pieces
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate wafers as directed on the packaging, and pour them into a disposable piping bag.
- Cut the tip off the piping bag and create Mickey Mouse shapes by piping 1 small circle and 2 tiny circles on the corner for the ears. Create as many as you want in different sizes then place them in the freezer to harden.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Lay each of the 5 individual cinnamon rolls out on a cutting board. Cut each individual roll in half and then cut each half into thirds.
- Place the cut pieces evenly in the prepared pie dish.
- Sprinkle half of the s'mores mix over the cinnamon rolls.
- Place the butter in a small pot over medium heat to melt, then stir in the brown sugar.
- Pour the melted butter and light brown sugar mixture over the covered cinnamon rolls.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is completely cooked.
- Once baked, remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls over the dish.
- Remove the Mickey chocolate shapes from the freezer and carefully peel 1 by 1 off the wax paper. Sprinkle over the cinnamon roll bake. Add extra mini marshmallows if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 889Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 102gFiber: 8gSugar: 77gProtein: 9g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Disney Dinner!
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal for a Disney dinner party!
- Appetizer: How to Make the Ultimate Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Soup: Comforting & Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Salad: Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing & Croutons
- Main Dish: How to Make Lemon Pepper Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
- Side Dish: Simple Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Beverage: Princess Aurora Sleeping Beauty Cocktail with Vanilla Vodka
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.