Whip up these spooktacular Hocus Pocus Cauldron Pudding Cups to enjoy while watching the Hocus Pocus movies, or for your next Halloween party!
They’re super easy to make and will definitely impress your guests!
For more Halloween treats, I’ve got 50+ freakishly good Halloween Recipes for you to try out – right-click and open these other recipes in a new tab so that you can read them after this one!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hocus Pocus Cauldron Pudding Cups
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions, to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
Are you looking for a quick and easy treat to make for your Hocus Pocus movie night?
Well, look no further than these bubbling cauldron pudding cups!
With the return of Winnie, Mary, and Sarah on September 30 in Hocus Pocus 2, they are the perfect treat to make!
Just follow the simple steps in this recipe and you’ll have a tasty sweet treat that even the fussiest of witches will love!
The post is part of the Crafty October series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog, filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Halloween! Check out Crafty October from 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 for tons of awesome Halloween ideas and inspiration!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
Staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., aren’t always included here as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen.
The complete list of ALL ingredients with measurements is found on the recipe card.
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix – and milk to make it. In the UK you could use Angel Delight.
- Neon Green Food Coloring Gel
- Green Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Purple Pearl Sprinkles – large
- Neon Green Pearl Sprinkles – small
- Special Equipment:
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, that you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, liters, etc.,).
More Pudding Recipes
Want to make more pudding cups? Take a look at these recipes:
More Halloween Recipes
Looking for more Halloween treats to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Conjure Up Hocus Pocus Cupcakes With a Book of Spells Brownie on Top!
- These Witch Finger Pretzel Rods for Halloween are Wicked!
- Chocolate-Dipped Oreo Cookie Red Spider Cupcakes for Halloween
Printable Escape Rooms
Escape Rooms have exploded in popularity over the past few years, but why not bring the experience to your home (or party venue) with a printable Escape Room?
We love the kits from Lock Paper Scissors and with their Mysterious Escape Room Big Box which contains 4 different kits, you can save BIG! In fact, you save 60% – that’s a discount of $67, to be precise. Amazing value!
The games can be printed and set up in just 20 minutes so you can get on with the fun.
The four kits included are:
- Envy Murder Mystery – A 1920’s Gatsby-style murder mystery game of debaucherous luxury and deadly feuds. Get ready for a night of velvet gloves, blood-stained.
- Lost Mummy – Get ready to unearth Egypt’s ancient secrets as your crew investigates the mystery of the Lost Mummy.
- Rebel Revolt Spy Mission – Your crew of specialists will need their wits about them if there’s any chance of breaking into the evil government’s W.A.R. facility.
- Escape Room Z – Your living room’s about to be invaded by the living dead. What do they want? Your pizza of course…
How Do I Make Hocus Pocus Cauldron Pudding Cups?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 1 (5.1-oz/150) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk - or the amount given on pudding mix package
- Neon green food gel
- Green nonpareils sprinkles
- Purple pearl sprinkles, large
- Neon green pearl sprinkles, smaller
- 6 to 8 plastic cauldrons
- Place the pudding mix into a bowl with milk, and use an electric handheld mixer to combine. Stir in 2 drops of neon green food coloring gel (or to get your desired shade).
- Leave the pudding to sit for 5 minutes to thicken, then fill 6-8 plastic cauldrons with the pudding.
- Top with green nonpareils sprinkles, large purple pearl sprinkles, and small neon green pearl sprinkles.
- Serve immediately, or keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy and Happy Halloween!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 89Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Special Dinner!
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to create a menu for a dinner party or special meal:
- Appetizer: These Jalapeño Popper Baked Potatoes Are Popping with Flavor!
- Soup: 30-Minute Instant Pot Tomato Soup Recipe
- Salad: Apple Walnut Salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Main Dish: Delicious Instant Pot Pulled Pork Chili Recipe for Cool Autumn Days!
- Side Dish: Easy to Make Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe
- Beverage: Green Wicked Witch Cocktail for Halloween with Vodka & Midori
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.
The post is part of the Crafty October series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog and is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Halloween! You can check out Crafty October from 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 for awesome Halloween ideas and inspiration!