This free Watermelon Word Scramble Printable is a great summer activity for the kiddos! There are three sets of words to unscramble, all associated with watermelons! Word scramble puzzles are fun for all ages, young or old, and the printable sheets are free to download and print!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Watermelon Word Scramble Printable
The name of the puzzle totally gives it all away – the words are scrambled up and you have to unscramble them to decipher the words.
I’ve created three, word scramble puzzles. Each one has HOW MANY unique words (or phrases or names) related to watermelons, so that means NUMBER to unscramble!
I have included an answer sheet for each one. You may want to give children some clues to the answers as some of the words may be a bit tricky for them to decipher.
This watermelon word scramble printable is part of a wider set of watermelon printables which include:
- Free Printable Watermelon Word Search! Fun Puzzle for Kids!
- Free Printable Watermelon I Spy Game (Picture Search!) for Summer
- Free Printable Watermelon Memory Game Cards (Matching Pairs)
What Are the Benefits of Word Scrambles?
There are lots of brain-boosting benefits that come along with word scrambles and word puzzles in general including:
- Improving memory
- Improving focus
- Extending vocabulary
- Encouraging problem-solving
- Improving spelling
But most of all, word puzzles are fun – for the whole family. And they’re cheap too, especially with my free printables!
Unscramble the words at your own pace, or make a game out of it and set a timer to see who can finish first!
More Word Scramble Puzzles To Print
Looking for more word scramble printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable World War II Word Scramble Puzzles for VE Day
- Free Printable 4th of July Word Scramble (Easy, Medium & Hard!)
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scrambles To Solve!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
How To Use This Free Printable Word Scramble
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the word scrambles as you need onto white paper.
- Then use a pen or pencil to write down the unscrambled words.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
Download Watermelon Word Scramble Printable
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for more awesome printables and products!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!