This awesome Easter Bunny Coloring and Activity Book is just the thing to keep the kids busy while they wait for a visit from the main bunny himself! With 75 pages of activities including cute coloring pages, word searches, word scrambles, mazes, and more, there is plenty to occupy the kiddos and prevent them from complaining that they’re bored!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Easter Bunny Coloring and Activity Book
I recently published my fourth book on Amazon and this is the biggest one yet!
With [more than] 75 pages of coloring and activity pages, this large 8.5×11″ softcover Easter activity book would make a great gift to put into Easter Baskets or to have on stand-by when the kids need some quiet time or are complaining that they’re bored.
To be honest, it’s a pretty fun Easter coloring book for adults too!
This fab book will entertain for hours with:
- 30 super cute Coloring Pages featuring the Easter Bunny, Easter eggs, chicks, ducklings, rabbits, Easter baskets, flowers, butterflies, and more! Plus a bonus coloring version of the front cover!
- 6 Color By Number pages. There are two of each design with one giving the colors to use, and the other blank to choose your own colors – get creative!
- 8 Grid Copy Drawings to copy and color!
- 3 Easter Eggs left blank to design!
- 10 Easter Mazes to find your way through!
- 10 Word Searches with a variety of Easter-themed words and phrases, in a range of difficulty levels from easy to hard!
- 10 Easter Word Scrambles to unscramble and solve!
- 3 Picture Search puzzles – can you find them all?
- PLUS all the solutions to the puzzles in case you get stuck!
Where Can I Buy This Easter Coloring and Activity Book?
My book is available to buy on most of the Amazon Marketplaces worldwide – I’ve provided links to the ones it is listed on below.
I also have a print-at-home version (that you can print out as many times as you like!) for sale in my shop, but if you read to the end of this post, I’ve got an amazing special offer for 65% off the printable version that you don’t want to miss!
Can I Print This Book At Home?
The book you buy on Amazon is a tangible book that is sent to you. However, if you can’t wait for delivery, and want it NOW, I have the print-at-home version in my online shop.
The full price is $21.98, but you can get it for just $7 (65% off!!) when you download the 5 free printable pages from the book using the form below. Think of it as a “try before you buy”!
You can read more about the freebie pages in this blog post: Free Printable Easter Bunny Activity Sheets & Coloring Pages or you can go straight ahead and join us in The Pumpkin Patch – the free membership group here on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! If you’re already a member (thank you!) you can still grab this freebie – just enter your email and details will wing their way to you too!
IMPORTANT: You will need to confirm your email (thems the rules of the internet I’m afraid!) – whether you are a brand new seedling or an established pumpkin in the patch! So please don’t forget to do so or you’ll miss out on your free printables!
Here is what is included in this set of 5 free printables:
- Easter Word Search – an easy word puzzle with 10 single words to find either horizontally or vertically.
- Easter Word Scramble – can you unscramble the 9 words so that they make sense again?
- Bunny Paw Grid Copy – this drawing task can help little ones learn how to draw by copying each section of the grid into the blank grid provided.
- Easter Bunny Coloring Page 1 – the Easter Bunny is sitting down holding a bowl of Easter Eggs and surrounded by several more eggs too!
- Easter Bunny Coloring Page 2 – the Easter Bunny is riding his bike past a hill of giant Easter Eggs and the sun and clouds are hovering above!
- PLUS the solutions to the word puzzles in case you get stuck.