I’ve got an awesome collection of fun Easter Crafts for Kids to share with you today. They’ll certainly keep the kiddos occupied and stave off cries of “I’m bored” as they wait for the Easter Bunny!
For more crafting ideas, I’ve also got 100+ crafts to make and do at home that you might want to check out!
⬇️ Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Easter Crafts For Kids
With Easter in sight, and the kids likely to be on school break for the holidays, I’ve rounded up a collection of Easter crafts that you can quickly call upon to halt boredom in its tracks!
These crafts are suitable for kids of all ages, including toddlers and pre-schoolers.
You’ll find paper crafts, egg decorating, card making, free printables, food crafts, and lots more creative Easter activities.
As with all of my roundups, there are ideas from my blog as well as from lots of fab blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to these Easter Crafts for Kids open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place on the list. The list corresponds with the photo above – so that you can get an idea of what project looks like. Have fun!
I have included links to some of the products that would be useful in these craft projects. If you purchase via the links I may earn a small commission.
- My quick and easy Easter Bunny Cards come with a free printable to get the project started. Just add some glitter glue and cotton wool balls to complete the card!
- Everyone’s favourite snowman – Olaf – has a free printable series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog, which includes dressing him up as the Easter Bunny!
- Your kiddos are going to love making my Easter Egg Animals! They’re fun to make, and you can make it a learning experience too.
- I’ve made this free printable family of Easter Bunny paper dolls, so all you need are some scissors and glue to assemble them.
- This cotton ball Bunny Card from The Best Ideas For Kids is easy and fun for kids to make! Includes a free printable template to make this Easter Card.
- Also from The Best Ideas For Kids, have fun making these Easter bunny paper plates! Only a few supplies needed!
- A fun upcycling craft for kids to do with mum or dad, using broken crayons to create Easter crayon shapes. Grab the free printable Easter cards from Simplify, Create, Inspire, for them to decorate or gift to friends.
- This is a paper craft, using a free printable template from Mommy Made That. You can make a cute paper Easter bunny sitting in decorative grass.
- Have the kids use a wine cork as a stamp to make this adorable Easter chick craft project from Crayons & Cravings.
- If you’re looking for an Easter craft for preschoolers or just a spring craft for kids, Brave Little Mom’s easy painted eggs are absolutely ideal.
- These S’more Easter Bunny Burrows from Food Meanderings, are an edible no bake craft that is fun and simple for kids to make!
- These traditional edible Ukrainian Easter Doves are fun for kids to make and learn about baking ! Food Meanderings has made them with groups of kids as young as 7 and 8!
- Check out the DIY Easy Easter Lollipop Craft Tutorial from The Best Vinyl Cutters – even kids can make these!
- On My Kid’s Plate made these smoothie popsicles inside Easter Eggs, and are a fun way for kids to make a fun craft and snack all in one! Reuse those eggs while having a delicious and healthy treat!
- Crayons & Cravings shows how kids can make their own watercolor paints out of one of their favorite candies, and use their DIY paint to color in their Easter egg printable.
Why not share this post with your friends on Facebook!
- Funny Bunny Feet! An Easter craft activity from Get Your Holiday On that will make you feel like you can walk in the Easter Bunny’s shoes (feet)!
- This oh so simple, and oh so cute handprint Easter chick from Long Wait For Isabella is great for pre-schoolers.
- Enjoy some special time with your littles with this hopping bunny in the meadow springtime craft for kids from Brave Little Mom
- This simple paper bunny from Confessions Of A Not So Crafty Mother, is an easy Easter craft for toddlers that can be done with materials most people have on hand.
- This easy flower petal sun catcher craft from Imaginative Homeschool can be done in various springtime shapes, from butterflies to bunnies (or whatever your imagination can think of).
- MaryAnne from Mama Smiles says that egg shakers are a great exploratory learning tool to have in any preschool or home – and visually interesting shaker eggs are even better!
- This handprint bunny craft from Simple Everyday Mom is a simple Easter activity young kids will love making!
- Puzzles are the ultimate craft-ivity and these printable Easter puzzles from That Kids Craft Site are perfect for kids who need some cutting and math skills practice! Print them out on cardstock, cut them out, mix them up, and solve!
- Down Rosebud Drive’s No-Sew Easter Egg Chicks are such a fun little craft you can make for or with your kids this Easter! The printable template makes these super simple, and they’re the perfect size for little hands.
- An Easter paper craft using strips of paper. Mommy Made That says that this can be as simple or advanced as desired. You twirl strips of paper and glue them down to create a pretty, decorated Easter egg.
- A cute Easter bunny pom pom craft with paper template from Moms Who Save.
- These sweet DIY Rabbit and Chick Easter Eggs from The Inspiration Edit come with a free printable too.
- These fillable felt Easter eggs are a great way to introduce sewing to your child says Natasha from The Artisan Life, and are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic eggs.