We’ve had quite a lot of sweet peanut butter recipes recently, so it’s now time for 17 Delicious Dinner Recipes Using Peanut Butter. If you love peanut butter, you will love the irresistible nutty flavour of these savory dishes which include noodles, salads, fish, and meat dishes.
This roundup includes recipes that are Vegan; Gluten-Free; Soy-Free; and Low-Carb.
Save these dinner recipes using peanut butter to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Dinner Recipes Using Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is such versatile ingredient in recipes – it’s not just for making PB&J sandwiches! I put out the call to my blogging tribe and received a whopping 120+ recipes that use peanut butter! The range included energy balls & bites, cookies, bars & brownies, cakes & pies, and other sweet treats. Plus of course these savory dishes that I am sharing with you today.
With so many recipes I decided to split the list and make a series of peanut butter recipes for you. Make sure you get the updates so that you don’t miss out! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Want to know more about peanut butter? Check out the Wiki page which tells you all about the history, production, and more about this humble nut spread!
This post contains affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here so that I can create more content for you!
Peanut allergies are very real, and can be very scary too. If you suffer from such an allergy, or know someone who does, then of course these dinner recipes using peanut butter won’t be for you. However, many of the recipes I’ve included can substitute the peanut butter for other nut butters (assuming you do not have an allergic reaction to those).
There are many more nut butters on the market these days including: hazelnut, almond, cashew, and macadamia nut butters. I’ve also seen pecan, pistachio and Brazil nut butters (but I’ve not tried out the latter three).
If you know someone with a nut allergy, always check with them what nuts they can have, never assume – it’s always better to be safe, than sorry.
As with all of my roundups, there are ideas from my blog as well as from lots of fab blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to these dinner recipes using peanut butter open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place on the list. The list corresponds with the photo above – so that you can get an idea what the finished dish should look like. Enjoy!
- Food Meanderings’ Hickory Smoked PB&J BBQ Sauce is vegan and gluten-free, and can be used on a variety of meats, and vegan alternatives.
- This Peanut Salmon Noodles with Pak Choi from The Cook Report is so fresh and simple to make – on the table in half an hour.
- These Singapore Chicken Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce are so easy, that even a child could make them, says Christina of Christina’s Cucina.
- Pad Thai is a popular restaurant dish, and Tracy from Having Fun Saving & Cooking shares her Chicken Pad Thai recipe, as it’s one of her favourite dishes.
- The Forked Spoon’s Low Carb Thai Chicken Wraps might be more suited to a lunch, than dinner – but they look and sound delicious. If you can’t find low-carb wraps, you could do as I do and use lettuce leaves to wrap around the tasty filling.
- These Spicy Soba Noodles with Chicken and Peanut Sauce from Christina’s Cucina can be enjoyed hot or cold – making it great dish to meal-prep!
- Okay, so a dip isn’t much of a dinner recipe on it’s own, but make it part of a meze and it is! Fab Food 4 All makes Houmous with Peanut Butter. The peanut butter is used instead of the traditional tahini (a sesame paste).
- The chicken and beef strips in Lemon Blossom’s Satay With Spicy Peanut Sauce get their flavour from a delicious Asian marinade. Kathy says “This dish is savory, sweet, spicy, creamy, pungent… satay with spicy peanut sauce has it all!”
- Make The Cook Report’s Soy Peanut Noodles in just 15 minutes! Use any type of noodle you like, and enjoy.
- This Thai Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing from Kitchen Of Youth is made with lots of healing ingredients including hemp seeds, and ginger. Stacey tells us the properties of each ingredient which I think is so helpful.
- Rebecca from Strength & Sunshine says her Cold Sesame Peanut Noodles (which are vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free) are quick, easy, and mighty tasty!
- These 15-Minute Peanut Noodles from A Virtual Vegan look absolutely delicious. Cooked noodles and raw crunchy veg, plus the extra bite of peanuts on top – yum!
- Lemon Blossoms’ Asian Peanut Sesame Noodles are quick to make and a perfect recipe for “clean your refrigerator day”. I love versatile recipes like this.
- I love this Crunchy Vegetable Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing that has been part of my meal-prep routine. The noodles are cooked, the veggies are raw, and it’s a simple dish to put together.
- The Chicken Satay Skewers With Crunchy Peanut Butter Sauce from My Gorgeous Recipes are a perfect party food dish, but also as an appetizer or main dish too.
- Another party food recipe here with these Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Peanut Miso Dip from Happy Kitchen Rocks. They take a while to make, but Elena assures us the end results are worth it!
- And the final recipe in this roundup is this dish: Beijing Braised Lamb & Noodles (from me at The Purple Pumpkin Blog!). I made this for Chinese New Year following a Ken Hom recipe, and it was out of this world amazing!
Save this post to Pinterest for later!