For when you are craving something sweet, but on the healthier side, why not turn to one of these Peanut Butter Energy Balls & Bites Recipes?
If you love peanut butter, you’re going to love my Peanut Butter Recipes series, which also includes 19 of the Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes.
This roundup of 13 peanut butter energy balls and bites include: Low Carb; Keto; Gluten-Free; Sugar-Free; Grain-Free; and Vegan recipes. They are also all no-bake, making them so simple and quick to prepare!
Save these Peanut Butter Energy Balls & Bites Recipes to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Peanut Butter Energy Balls & Bites
Peanut butter is such versatile ingredient in recipes – it’s not just for making PB&J sandwiches! I put out the call to my blogging tribe and received a whopping 120+ recipes that use peanut butter! They ranged from sauces, dips, bars, cakes, and cookies through to savory dishes too. Plus of course these peanut butter energy balls & bites recipes that I am sharing with you today.
With so many recipes I decided to split the list and make a series of peanut butter recipes for you. Make sure you get the updates so that you don’t miss out! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
This post contains affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here so that I can create more content for you!
Peanut allergies are very real, and can be very scary too. If you suffer from such an allergy, or know someone who does, then of course these peanut butter cookie recipes won’t be for you. However, many of the recipes I’ve included can substitute the peanut butter for other nut butters (assuming you do not have an allergic reaction to those).
There are many more nut butters on the market these days including: hazelnut, almond, cashew, and macadamia nut butters. I’ve also seen pecan, pistachio and brazil nut butters (but I’ve not tried out the latter three).
If you know someone with a nut allergy, always check with them what nuts they can have, never assume – it’s always better to be safe, than sorry.
As with all of my roundups, there are ideas from my blog as well as from lots of fab blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to these peanut butter energy balls & bites open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place on the list. The list corresponds with the photo above – so that you can get an idea what the finished snack should look like. Enjoy!
Want to know more about peanut butter? Check out the Wiki page which tells you all about the history, production, and more about this humble nut spread!
- These Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls from Mission: To Save are perfect as a post-workout treat.
- These Healthy Peanut Butter Balls from Stress Less, Be Healthy are vegan, and use a lot less sugar than her favorite childhood recipe.
- The Energy Bites that Stress Less, Be Healthy shares are easy to make, and full of energy producing goodness.
- Joy Filled Eats’ four ingredient Peanut Butter Balls are low carb, keto, sugar-free, grain-free, and gluten-free. There are also several customization ideas too.
- Elaina from The Rising Spoon shares these easy, no-bake Peanut Butter Balls which are gluten-free, and nautrally sweetened.
- These Peanut Butter and Bacon Gluten-Free Energy Balls are a great snack to hold you over until dinner, says Ellen of Confessions Of An Overworked Mom. They’re not a sweet treat, but you can adjust the ingredients to make them sweeter if you want to.
- Snacking In Sneakers‘ No Bake Apple Peanut Butter Energy Bites are deliciously peanuty with a subtle sweetness thanks to apples and dates.
- These Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites from Glitter On A Dime are so easy that even kids can make them!
- Just four ingredients go into the Banana and Coconut Protein Balls from Fun, Learning, Life.
- These Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Balls from My Gorgeous Recipes are made using mashed fresh banana, and no refined sugar making them a tasty, healthy snack.
- The running theme in all these recipes is that they are easy! The No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls from Delightful Adventures are no exception!
- Natalie’s Happy Health has a recipe for Peanut Butter Energy Balls that are loaded with superfoods and nutrients, as well as being vegan, and gluten-free.
- Wholesome Yum’s Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Protein Balls use just four ingredients and take ten minutes to prepare. These would make a great keto fat bomb too.
My addition to this list are my Almond & Cranberry Energy Bites. You’ll notice in this recipe that I used hazelnut butter as that is what I had in my cupboard at the time; but you can switch that out for peanut butter – or any other nut butter – there are so many available these days!
Save this post to Pinterest for later!