I’m continuing my Peanut Butter Recipes series today with 21 Peanut Butter Bars & Brownie Recipes. So if you love a chocolate/peanut butter combo, then you’re going to love these recipes!
This roundup of peanut butter bars and brownies include: Low Carb; Keto; Gluten-Free; and Vegan. There is an amazing variety of recipes here, with delicious flavourings and ingredients including bananas, coconut, butterscotch, cereal, and pretzels!
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Peanut Butter Bars & Brownies
Do you want something sweet, yet on the healthy side; or sweet and really decadent? Well, I have got you covered with these recipes. I couldn’t believe the variation in all of these recipes for peanut butter bars, and peanut butter brownies!
Some of the recipes would be perfect for kids to make as they contain just a few ingredients, and do not require any baking. Some are great to pack into a lunch box (assuming you are okay to take peanut products into school/work). And some are great for serving at parties, or giving as homemade gifts.
Peanut butter is such versatile ingredient in recipes – it’s not just for making PB&J sandwiches! I put out the call to my blogging tribe and received a whopping 120+ recipes that use peanut butter! They ranged from sauces, dips, cakes, energy balls & bites, cookies, and other sweet treats, through to savory dishes too. Plus of course these peanut butter bars and brownie recipes that I am sharing with you today.
With so many recipes I decided to split the list and make a series of peanut butter recipes for you. Make sure you get the updates so that you don’t miss out! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
This post contains affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here so that I can create more content for you!
Peanut allergies are very real, and can be very scary too. If you suffer from such an allergy, or know someone who does, then of course these peanut butter cookie recipes won’t be for you. However, many of the recipes I’ve included can substitute the peanut butter for other nut butters (assuming you do not have an allergic reaction to those).
There are many more nut butters on the market these days including: hazelnut, almond, cashew, and macadamia nut butters. I’ve also seen pecan, pistachio and brazil nut butters (but I’ve not tried out the latter three).
If you know someone with a nut allergy, always check with them what nuts they can have, never assume – it’s always better to be safe, than sorry.
As with all of my roundups, there are ideas from my blog* as well as from lots of fab blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to these peanut butter bars and brownies recipes open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place on the list. The list corresponds with the photo above – so that you can get an idea what the finished dish should look like. Enjoy!
*no recipes from me this time! To be rectified as soon as possible!
Want to know more about peanut butter? Check out the Wiki page which tells you all about the history, production, and more about this humble nut spread!
- These Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treat Bars from The Forked Spoon are packed full of yummy ingredients, and a delicious twist on a classic!
- These Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars from Two Sleevers are low-carb, low-sugar, and high-protein – perfect for those on keto.
- My Gluten-Free Kitchen combines chocolate and peanut butter in these Peanut Butter Brownies, which are of course, gluten-free too.
- Rebecca from Strength & Sunshine turns PB&J into Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble Bars that are gluten-free and vegan. Great for breakfast, lunch or a snack.
- The Delicious Spoon calls her bars, Peanut Butter Crisps. They are crispy, crunchy, chocolatey and made with all natural ingredients.
- The Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Bars from Stef’s Eats & Sweets are great to satisfy a sweet craving, and are full of healthy ingredients too.
- Tikkido’s Peanut Butter Bars are packed with peanut butter flavour, and are topped with peanuts for added crunch on the soft-textured bars.
- Catalina from Sweet & Savory says her No Bake Peanut Butter Bars taste like a Reese’s cup – YUM!
- These 5 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Bars from Simply Happy Foodie are so decadent with not only chocolate and peanut butter, but also marshmallows, butterscotch chips, and roasted peanuts.
- The Peanut Butter Honey Cheerio Bars on Snacking In Sneakers are super easy to make, and you could switch out the cereal for another one of your choice.
- Swirls Of Flavor has the ultimate in Peanut Butter Cup Brownies that are a peanut butter and brownie lovers dream! (They contain a LOT of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!)
- Okay, so these are Peanut Butter Blondies from House Of Nash Eats and not technically brownies, but they are topped with peanut butter frosting and Reese’s Pieces, so I had to include them!
- These Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bars Recipe from Mission: To Save are topped with Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips which you can buy in the UK now! Huzzah!
- Kelly from 3 Boys And A Dog turns a box brownie mix into these awesome Chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies.
- Bintu makes these vegan Peanut Butter Banana Brownies on Recipes From A Pantry using ripe bananas and almond milk.
- These Peanut Buttery Bars from The Monday Box are chewy and fudgy, and packed with flavour.
- Tammilee Tips says that her Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (AKA Buckeye Bars) are the perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate brownie!
- Simply Recipes’ Peanut Butter Pretzel Magic Bars have a pretzel crust, and layers of peanut butter, chocolate, coconut, and sweetened condensed milk topped with more pretzels!
- Making your own wedding favours? Why not try these Homemade Peanut Butter Squares from A Bride On A Budget.
- Spabettie’s Vegan Peanut Butter Bars are quick and easy to make, and have a double whammy of peanut flavour with the PB and the actual nuts too.
- There is a crushed Oreo base on these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Powered By Mom – that’s a good place for them to start!
Why not share these Peanut Butter Bars & Brownies with your friends on Facebook?
Save this post to Pinterest for later!