Version 2.0 of my Walt Disney World + Orlando Vacation planner is now here!
It is now a week to view with space to plan your whole day – morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus, even more labels!
Or continue reading to download the original planner!
One of the most popular free printables on my blog is my Walt Disney World + Orlando, Florida Vacation Planning Printables set, and it’s due an update as it’s been announced that Downtown Disney, is now formally known as Disney Springs! So, I’ve updated the printable pack to reflect the name change, and to avoid confusion when planning. I have, for the time being, left DisneyQuest within the pack, as that doesn’t shut until early 2016. There is also talk of Wet ‘n’ Wild closing to make way for a new waterpark. I will update again when this is open!
To accompany your planning, I highly recommend The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger & Len Testa (Buy here in the US), as it’s one of the best Walt Disney World guide books out there! Along with the tools I use for planning our family vacations to Orlando here.
A suggestion I’ve had from several readers is to laminate the sheets so that you can use them over and over again – saving on paper and ink! In the vacation planning printables pack you will find labels for:
There are labels for the major shopping sites:
- Mall at Millenia
- Premium Outlets
There are generic labels for:
- Rest days
- Swimming pool
There are blank labels for you to fill in if you so wish:
- Dining Out (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Plus some completely blank labels
On top of that, I’ve created 5 different weekly calendars:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
- Week Four
- Week (Blank)
The calendars are a week to view, with a space for you to write in your dates and space for morning, afternoon and evening planning. All you have to do is cut out the labels and start planning your Walt Disney World Vacation and Orlando, Florida vacation! Don’t plan your holiday without it!
You may also like some of my other Disney free printables:
- Disney Parks Day Pack Checklist
- Inside Out Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Inside Out Set
- More Disney Mousekeeping Envelopes
- Disney Princess Cupcake Wrappers
- Disney Princess Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Frozen Set
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Summer Edition
- Frozen Cupcake Toppers
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Winter Edition
- Disney Trip Diary Sheets for Kids
- Disney Trip Report Diary Sheets
- Mousekeeping Envelopes
- Disney Paper Chains – Villains Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Princess Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Classic Set
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Favour Bags
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planner
Thanks for reading Day 78 of 100 Days of Disney 2015! 22 to go! Come back tomorrow for another Disney post!
Posts in the 100 Days of Disney Series:
Disney Crafts | Disney Printables | Disney Dining | Disney Vacation Planning | Around Walt Disney World | Disney Resorts | Disney Photography | Disney Theme Parks | Disney Rides + Attractions | Disney Shows + Parades | Disney Fashion | Disney Merchandise | Disney Movies | Disney Songs
And if you are a blogger, don’t forget that the 100 Days of Disney – The Blogger Linky is now open!