If you’re headed on a Disney vacation soon, you will want to download these free printable Mousekeeping Envelopes to place your tip dollars inside for the resort housekeepers – or should I say, Mousekeeper‘s work in cleaning your room! There are 35 awesome Disney character designs to choose from!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
These FREE Disney Mousekeeping Envelopes have had another update!
Since the last update in 2019, we’ve had a worldwide pandemonium, and for many of us, trips to Walt Disney World, and other Disney Parks around the world have been put on hiatus.
But we are [mostly] free to travel again, and with our next visit to Walt Disney World very soon, I wanted to add some more characters to this set of printables, and so with another 14 characters added, there are now a whopping 35 to choose from!
So, if you’re heading to Orlando, Florida, and staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, these free printable Mousekeeping envelopes are for you!
(And if you’re staying at a Universal Resort, I have got Universal Housekeeping Envelopes for you too!)
Before I get into the printables, I wanted to leave a little note… I recently found out that some of the FREE printables that I had designed and shared on my blog, were being sold (by others, without permission) on sites like Etsy, and eBay. I had them swiftly removed – but I am very disappointed that someone lifted my work and made a profit from it. I clearly state that my free printables are not for resale…. under any circumstances! I do not own the copyright to the characters used in [some of my] printables, which is why I do not sell them! If you ever see any of my work being sold by someone other than me, please, please get in touch with me by email so that I can resolve the issue. Thank you.
Where Are The Free Printables?
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box outline. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Read on for more information about the Mousekeeping envelopes and tipping at Disney Resorts.
How much should you tip Mousekeeping?
Tipping is part of American culture. If you come from a country that doesn’t tip or doesn’t tip much, then remember to budget for leaving tips to various Cast Members and services at Walt Disney World (as well as when out of the Disney bubble too!).
As a rule of thumb, for Mousekeeping we leave $1-$2 per person, per day. But of course, you can tip what you want to. Some people leave a little more if they’ve left a messy room, and likewise, maybe leaving a little less if not much really needs to be done.
Some guests like to leave chocolates, candy, or other little gifts from their home country (we have done this on our Disney Cruise), but it’s not something you have to do.
Make It Clear!
Mousekeeping Cast Members are not allowed to just take cash lying around your room, so you need to make it very clear that the cash tip is for them – that’s where these handy Mousekeeping Tip Envelopes come in very handy!
How To Use Mousekeeping Envelopes
I initially created these envelopes to keep our tips in and leave for Mousekeeping (that’s the unofficial name for Disney’s Housekeeping Services!) so those envelopes have the following written on the front: Mousekeeping… Thank You!
But I have also made another set of blank (dollar/money/tip) envelopes in case you want to use them for something else!
How To Use the Blank Envelopes & Tipping Tips:
- Use them to keep your daily dollar budget organised.
- Why not let the kids pick their favourite characters and make their own free printable cash envelopes? They can keep their pocket money inside, and learn to keep track of their spending.
- Use them as tip envelopes for other Disney Cast Members including:
- Servers at Table-Service restaurants (18-20% of the total bill) and bars (same as restaurants, but $1-$2 per drink is acceptable)
- Minnie Van Drivers (10-20%)
- Porters/Bell Hops who transfer your luggage to your room, as well as when you leave your luggage with them at any time (for example when checking out but wanting to visit the park before heading home) ($1-$2 per bag)
- Resort Valet – we tip ($1-$2) when the Valet takes our car to park and when they bring it back (it might be two different Valets)
- Resort Spa treatments and Recreation such as boat hire (10-20%)
You do not need to tip the following at Walt Disney World:
- General Cast Members or Characters in the Disney Parks
- Cast Members at Disney Resort check-in desks, including Concierge
- Disney Resort transportation Cast Members such as bus drivers, Monorail pilots, and boat captains
- Cast Members serving at Quick-Service/Counter-Service locations
- The Cast Member Host at Table-Service restaurants (the person who shows you to your table)
It’s worth noting here that if a Cast Member goes above and beyond your expectations, you should aim to let Disney know! Cast Members are praised for the positive feedback on the service they provide.
To leave your positive feedback on the go, you can tweet @WDWToday using the hashtag #CastCompliment with the Cast Member’s name, some people even add a selfie with them!
You can also tell the on-duty manager, or head over to Guest Relations to let them know about the service you received.
Related Reading: The Benefits of Staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel
Mousekeeping Envelope Designs
There are two sets of printables with 35 different designs and one Mousekeeping envelope per page.
The Mousekeeping envelopes are completely covered with images of the same character, with Mousekeeping… Thank You! on the front.
The Dollar/Money envelopes are the same as Mousekeeping, but without the writing on the front.
Print a variety of characters or just your favourites! Simply select the pages you want when sending them to your printer.
The list of characters that I have used is below. The ones in bold are new for 2022!
- Anna & Elsa
- Buzz Lightyear & Woody
- Cheshire Cat
- Chip ‘n’ Dale
- Daisy Duck
- Disney Princesses
- Donald Duck
- Dory & Marlin
- Grogu (Baby Yoda)
- Judy Hopps & Nick Wilde
- Lilo & Stitch
- Mei Lee (Turning Red)
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Rey & BB8
- Three Good Fairies
I know there are so many more that I could have included, but I can’t do it all! BUT, I am always taking suggestions, so you can always send me an email with your favourite characters, and I can update these in the future!
How To Assemble Disney Mousekeeping Envelopes
These Disney tip envelopes are very easy to make!
- Print off the amount you need and cut them out.
- Fold along the lines to form the flaps for the envelope.
- Add your tip dollars, fold the envelope flaps to cover, and secure them in place with a sticker or piece of tape.
- You could stick down the two short flaps and one of the long flaps first, but I generally just pop in the dollar amount and then secure all the flaps with a large sticker or some tape.
Download Disney Mousekeeping Envelopes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Download Dollar/Money/Tip Envelopes
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for more awesome printables and products!
I have got another set of free printable Mousekeeping tip envelopes that you can see in the photo below. These could do with an update too – so I’ll try to get that done as soon as I can!
You may also like some of my other Disney free printables:
This post was originally part of my 100 Days of Disney series.
Post Topics in the 100 Days of Disney Series:
Disney Crafts | Disney Printables | Disney Dining | Disney Vacation Planning | Around Walt Disney World | Disney Resorts | Disney Photography | Disney Theme Parks | Disney Rides + Attractions | Disney Shows + Parades | Disney Fashion | Disney Merchandise | Disney Movies | Disney Songs
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!