What could be more romantic for Disney lovers than Mickey Mouse Valentine’s Day Brownies with white chocolate frosting?! Take the time to make your brownies from scratch, and add white chocolate frosting, and sprinkles – your Mickey or Minnie will love them!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mickey Mouse Valentine’s Day Brownies
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions, to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
Valentine’s Day is coming up soon and what better way to celebrate than with some delicious Mickey Mouse brownies!
These chocolatey treats are topped with a creamy white chocolate frosting and a generous helping of sprinkles.
They are the perfect Disney-themed treat for your loved ones!
They are really quite simple to make, so get your mixer out and start baking!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
It may not include staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Dairy – Unsalted Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract – always buy good vanilla as it really does make a flavor difference.
- Cocoa Powder
- Instant Espresso Grounds
- All-Purpose Flour – also known as Plain Flour.
- Cornstarch – also known as Cornflour.
- Baking Powder
- White Chocolate
- Powdered Sugar – also known as Icing Sugar or Confectioners Sugar.
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
- Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter – we used a 4-inch cookie cutter
- Disposable Piping Bag
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Valentine’s Day Recipes
Want to make more treats for Valentine’s Day? Here are some to look at:
- Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Decorated Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries for Valentine’s Day
More Disney Inspired Recipes
Looking for more Disney-inspired treats to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Mickey & Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs for Disney Lovers!
- Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel Rods – A Fun Disney Snack!
- If you want to cut corners, you could use a tray of ready-made (uncut) brownies from stores like Costco, Sams’s Club, etc., instead of making them from scratch. This is perfect if you need a last-minute cute dessert! Just skip to the recipe where you cut out the Mickey Mouse-shapes from the brownies.
How Do I Make Mickey Mouse Valentine’s Day Brownies?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
For the Brownies
- 1½ cups unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ⅓ cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp fresh-brewed coffee, cooled
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso grounds
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour (plain)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch (Cornflour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 (4-inch) Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
For the Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 12 oz (225g) white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Spray a half-sheet baking pan (approximately 12 x 19) with baking spray then cover with a sheet of parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, coffee, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and beat until combined and fluffy.
- Sift or whisk the cocoa powder, espresso grounds, flour, cornstarch, and baking powder into a medium mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Spread the brownie batter onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Using a 4-inch Mickey Mouse cookie cutter, cut out 12 brownie Mickey shapes and place them onto a wire rack.
- To make the frosting, use an electric stand or handheld mixer to beat the butter and vanilla until light in color.
- Gradually beat in the cooled, melted white chocolate.
- Beat in the powdered sugar until combined.
- Scoop the frosting into the disposable piping bag and cut the tip-off at the end.
- Pipe an outline around the edge of the Mickey Mouse-shaped brownies.
- Fill in the center with the frosting and smooth with an angled spatula.
- Sprinkle some Valentine's Day sprinkles on top.
- Enjoy and Happy Valentine's!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 917Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 165mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 108gFiber: 3gSugar: 82gProtein: 7g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Special Dinner!
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to create a menu for a special meal or dinner party:
- Appetizer: Fully Loaded Mexican Street Corn with Mexican Crema & Cotija Cheese
- Soup: Cuban Black Bean Soup
- Salad: Mexican Chopped Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Main Dish: How to Make Instant Pot Pork Carnitas (Mexican Pulled Porked)
- Side Dish: Hot Mexican Rice
- Beverage: How To Make a Classic Mojito Cocktail with White Rum, Lime & Mint
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.