If you’re looking for some fun and creative Mexican crafts to decorate for your fiesta for Cinco de Mayo or a Mexican themed party, look no further! Tissue paper is one of the main things you will need for a lot of these crafts, which are bright and colourful and perfect for celebrating with!
I shared a huge selection of recipes for Cinco de Mayo recently, and to partner that post, here is a fun and creative selection of Mexican themed crafts!
The main theme I get from all of these different Mexican crafts is bright colour, and lots of tissue paper! Tissue paper flowers are so easy to make, and making them in various sizes and colours will add immediate pizzazz to your fiesta!
There are a few different DIY piñatas which look like so much fun to make. If you can get some shredding scissors, this will make cutting the tissue paper fringe a lot easier.
Only one of these crafts is from me – the tissue paper flowers, which I actually made for my Hawaiian themed birthday party a few years ago. The rest are from my fellow creative bloggers. All the links open in a new tab/window so you can easily find your way back here to try all the others.
- Tissue Paper Flowers
- Flower Piñata – HGTV
- Mariachi Band Piñatas – Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!
- Cinco de Mayo Napkin Rings – Hey There Home
This post contains Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to this me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
- Chili Pepper Pom – Oh My! Creative
- Fiesta Wreath – Modern Tejana
- Cactus Balloons – Design Improvised
- Margarita Sugar Scrub – Pink Fortitude
- DIY Fringe Cups – Love The Day
- Easy for Kids Papel Picado – Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Mexican Punched Tin Napkin Rings – Tikkido
- Donkey Piñata – eHow
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers – Tikkido
- Mini Piñatas – Doodlecraft
- Mini Avocado Piñata – Jennifer Perkins
- Cactus Cupcake Toppers – Love The Day
- DIY Crepe Paper Flowers – Honestly WTF
- Papel Picado Banners – Frog Prince Paperie
Please feel free to share these Mexican Crafts by using the social buttons at the bottom of this post!
Don’t forget that you can also join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more.
Follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇