Download these Free Printable Zombie Mazes for Halloween and help the zombies find their way through the brains! If the kids (or you!) are stuck inside for Halloween, then this set of puzzles (with varying difficulty levels) will help to have some creepy fun as you trace your way out!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Zombie Mazes
Mazes are fun brain-teasers for all ages and are a great indoor activity when you are stuck inside and need something to do.
There are currently three free printable Zombie mazes in this set: easy, medium, and hard. I will be updating this printable over time with more fun zombie-themed mazes!
- (Easy) Help the Zombie to find their way through the brain maze!
- (Medium) Guide the Zombie through the brain maze to meet his friends!
- (Hard) Lead the Zombie Girl through the brain maze to the candy!
I have also included the solutions to all of the mazes, so you can always check those if you get stuck and can’t find your way out.
Benefits of Solving Mazes
Mazes are not only fun to do, but they’re great for exercising the brain. Here are some of the benefits of solving maze puzzles:
- Boosts problem solving skills
- Helps to practice patience and persistence
- Helps concentration
- Helps to improve cognitive thought processes
- Improves fine motor skills as you trace a line through the maze
- Improves visual motor as your eyes scan the maze for possible solutions
How To Use The Free Printable Mazes
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Zombie mazes you need onto white paper.
- Then simply use a pencil (which can be erased if you get stuck!) or pen to trace the path through the maze.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
Download Zombie Mazes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Maze Puzzle Printables
Looking for other mazes to print? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The post is part of the Crafty October series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Halloween and Fall! You can check out Crafty October from 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 for tons of awesome Halloween ideas and inspiration!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!