When celebrating Independence Day, why not make your own party products like these free printable 4th of July Popcorn Boxes! Use the print-at-home template and some glue to make them, then scoop up your favorite flavored popcorn into these patriotic-themed boxes. You could even fill them with other dry snacks like potato chips!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
4th of July Popcorn Boxes
These free printable Earth Day popcorn boxes are so cute and easy to make! Just download the free printables, print, cut, fold, and stick them together to form the popcorn box.
There are 8 different designs with stars, flags, fireworks, balloons, and treats, as well as a black-and-white design for the kiddos to color and assemble!
The best part is filling each one with yummy popcorn! Or you could use dry snacks like potato chips, tortilla chips, or pretzels.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
How To Use Printable 4th of July Popcorn Boxes
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the popcorn boxes as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Flip over to the blank side, and you should be able to judge where to score some lines with a scoring tool to make folding easier. They are along the bottom flap tabs, the side flap, and along each edge from point to point.
- Fold around, and use a glue stick, glue roller, or sticky tape to secure the sides first, then upend, to tape the bottom flaps.
- You can also layer the bottom flaps over each other so that they intersect and don’t actually need to be taped or glued! My video tutorial (above – they’re my Easter-themed boxes, but the assembly is the same) demonstrates how you can do this.
- If you are using glue, you may want to add a paper clip to hold everything in place until the glue dries.
- Fill up with popcorn (or another dry snack)!
Download 4th of July Popcorn Boxes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for more awesome printables and products!
More Popcorn Box Printables
Looking for other popcorn box printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Earth Day Popcorn Boxes
- Free Printable Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Disney Villains Popcorn Boxes – Free Printables
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!