These free printable Disney Villains Cupcake Wrappers are perfect to print at home for Halloween and Villains themed parties! If you love the Disney Villains then you simply must download this free printable set (that has got matching Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers too!).
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Disney Villains Cupcake Wrappers
Cupcake wrappers are one of my favorite free printables because they can help jazz up the simplest of cupcakes. Add matching cupcake toppers too and you don’t have to worry about decorating cupcakes – the work has been done for you!
If you love the Disney Villains, then this cupcake wrapper set is for you! I’ve got a cupcake wrapper for each of the following Disney Villains:
They are all included in the one PDF document which you can download and print at home for personal use.
Print off the required number of cupcake wrappers onto thin card or thick paper. Cut out and wrap around to form the case – secure with tape or glue. Place cupcake inside!
- Captain Hook – Peter Pan
- Cruella De Vil – 101 Dalmations
- Doctor Facilier – The Princess and The Frog
- The Evil Queen – Snow White
- Hades – Hercules
- Jafar – Aladdin
- Maleficent – Sleeping Beauty
- Prince John – Robin Hood
- Queen of Hearts – Alice in Wonderland
- Scar – The Lion King
- Ursula – The Little Mermaid
- Yzma – The Emporer’s New Groove
How To Use Disney Villains Cupcake Wrappers
There are 12 different designs in this set as listed above. Each page as two wrappers of the same Disney Villains on it. Mix and match with the cupcake toppers for your event!
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the cupcake toppers as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Cut out each wrapper and bend around to form the case – secure with a piece of sticky tape or with glue.
- Place (cooked and cooled) cupcake inside. Then add a cupcake topper if using them too!
Download Disney Villains Cupcake Wrappers
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Free Disney Party Printables
- Disney Paper Chains – Star Wars (Episode IV – A New Hope)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Party Printables
- Inside Out Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Inside Out Set
- Disney Princess Cupcake Wrappers
- Disney Princess Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Frozen Set
- Frozen Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Villains Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Princess Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Classic Set
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Favor Bags
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers
This post was originally part of my 100 Days of Disney series.
Post Topics in the 100 Days of Disney Series:
Disney Crafts | Disney Printables | Disney Dining | Disney Vacation Planning | Around Walt Disney World | Disney Resorts | Disney Photography | Disney Theme Parks | Disney Rides + Attractions | Disney Shows + Parades | Disney Fashion | Disney Merchandise | Disney Movies | Disney Songs
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!