This gorgeous Artificial Succulent Wreath Craft is a fun and pretty craft activity for those who are suckers for succulents! It can be created using a grapevine wreath, artificial succulents, and moss, plus just 30 minutes of your time.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Artificial Succulent Wreath Craft
The full list of materials, tools, and instructions is found in the printable tutorial card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through before starting this project to ensure that you have everything required and understand the steps and timings involved.
If you dream about being #PlantMom but don’t have a green thumb or finger on your body, then why not consider making this rustic artificial succulent wreath instead!
No worries about the extra responsibility of caring for live plants, you just need about 30 minutes of your time, and the craft supplies listed to make this gorgeous wreath.
Plus, it’s a great way to add some life to a bare wall or door and you can start displaying it almost immediately!
Keep reading for the step-by-step tutorial…
Materials & Tools Used in This Craft
For your convenience, I’ve linked any notable materials and tools needed for this project to Amazon below. (It may not include basic crafting supplies such as glue or scissors, as you may already have those.) The complete list of ALL supplies required can be found on the tutorial card at the end of this post.
Cheap Craft Supplies
A great thing about this craft idea is that it’s budget-friendly using supplies you may already have or can be purchased cheaply in stores:
If you’re in the USA, check out your local Dollar Store or Dollar Tree; and if you’re in the UK, the Poundshop, The Range, Wilko, and Baker Ross are great places to shop for cheap and inexpensive craft supplies. The rest of the world reading this – I don’t know every cheap store – sorry! But hunt the ones out in your location for crafting bargains!
More Wreath Crafts
Looking for more wreath ideas? Here are some more for you to check out – right-click and open a new tab to read next!
- Moana-Inspired Tropical Hibiscus Wreath Craft
- Red, White & Blue Patriotic Wreath Craft Using Felt Scraps
- How To Make A Paper Fall Flower Wreath
I’ve shared lots of great craft ideas on The Purple Pumpkin Blog over the years, in fact, there are 100+ crafts to make and do at home for you to try!
How Do I Make An Artificial Succulent Wreath?
Just check out the how-to card below with full materials, tools, and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 18-inch/45cm Grapevine Wreath
- 13 Artificial Succulent Plants*
- Reindeer Moss
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Lay your succulents across the bottom and left sides of the grapevine wreath, and move them around until you are happy with the design and layout.
- Use a hot glue gun and glue to attach each of the succulents to the wreath, making sure they are attached securely.
- Fill in any gaps with reindeer moss and glue in place.
- Leave to dry before displaying. You can add a ribbon loop to hang the wreath if desired.
- *If your artificial succulents have a clip on them, you can either clip them to the wreath or remove the clips and hot glue the succulents to the grapevine wreath for a more secure hold.