COOK Halloween Recipes Crafty October Crafty October 2014 Food + Drink Halloween Halloween Recipes Mexican + Tex-Mex Recipes Savoury Dips Seasonal Recipes Snacks Vegetarian + Vegan Recipes
My family love my homemade guacamole and it’s so easy to make that there is no need to buy that fake green gunk that you can buy in the supermarkets! This is another recipe that I prepped for our family Halloween get together.
- 6 ripe avocados
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 red or green chilli pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- juice of 2-3 limes
- garlic salt
- Halve the avocados and remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Stir in the red onion and chilli pepper.
- Season to taste with lime juice and garlic salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for chilli con carne or tacos.