Looking for a fun summer activity that the whole family can enjoy? Why not try playing bingo with these Free Printable Summer Bingo Cards! Just print them out and you’re ready to go. So grab some friends or family and get ready to have some fun!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Summer Bingo Cards
Summer is the perfect season for outdoor activities like swimming, picnics, and beach days. But there’s also plenty of fun to be had indoors if the weather turns!
Whether you’re looking for a new game to play at your next picnic or trying to keep the kids entertained on a rainy day, these bingo cards will do the trick!
Bingo is such a fun game to play and all of the images used on the cards have got a summertime theme to them (instead of numbers like in traditional bingo). Who will shout out “Bingo!” first?!
Included in This Free Printable Bingo Cards Set
- 12 Summer Bingo Cards (full page)
- 12 Summer Bingo Cards (half page)
- 1 set of Summer Bingo Calling Cards
- 1 set of Summer Bingo Tokens (print one for each player)
- This free printable bingo game is for 2 to 12 players.
The bingo cards have got twelve different designs – so there will always only be one winner. I made them in both full-page size and half–page size; they are the same layouts, just different sizes. Simply print off the size you want to use. The full-page might be more suitable for younger children.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
How To Set Up The Bingo Game
- Download the free printable file to your device (downloads are further down the page, surrounded by a purple box).
- Print the size of the Bingo Card you require. If printing the half-page cards, cut in half so each player has one each.
- Print & cut the Bingo Calling Cards along the lines, fold in half, and in half again, and place into a bowl. If you are laminating the Calling Cards, shuffle the deck and put them to one side.
- Print & cut the Tokens – each player needs 9 tokens. Alternatively, if you don’t want to print out the Tokens you can use pens or daubers to mark off each image as it is called.
- TIP! You could laminate the bingo cards and tokens if you have a laminating machine so you can use them again and again without worrying about the paper crumpling or tearing. It would also save on printer paper and ink. You could also laminate the calling cards, shuffle and draw them like playing cards.
Download Summer Bingo Cards
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for more awesome printables and products!
More Bingo Printables
Looking for other bingo printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Watermelon Bingo Cards For Summertime Bingo Games!
- 4th of July Bingo Cards – Free Printable Bingo Game!
- Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Cards
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!