These Free Printable Autumn Bingo Cards can be printed at home so that you can play a fun game of fall-themed bingo with your family and friends! Everything you need to play is included in the pack for up to 12 players. You could even play it over Zoom or House Party with those not in your household!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Autumn Bingo Cards
Bingo is such a fun game to play and with these free printable bingo cards you can celebrated the fall season at the same time!
Instead of numbers, like traditional bingo, this set has cute autumn images to mark off as each one is called. Who will shout out “Bingo!” first?
Included in This Free Printable Set:
- 12 Autumn Bingo Cards (full page)
- 12 Autumn Bingo Cards (half page)
- 1 set of Autumn Bingo Calling Cards
- 12 sets of 25 coloured Bingo Tokens
- This free printable bingo game is for 2 to 12 players.
The bingo cards have got twelve different designs – so there will always only be one winner. I made them in both full-page size and half–page size; they are the same layouts, just different sizes. (Does that make sense? I hope so!) Simply print off the size you want to use. The bigger ones might be more suitable for younger children.
You could laminate the bingo cards and tokens if you have a laminator machine so you can use them again and again without worrying about the paper crumpling or tearing. It would also save on printer paper and ink! You could also laminate the calling cards, shuffle and draw them like playing cards.
If you don’t want to use the tokens to mark each called autumn image, you could use pens to cross them off, or a bingo dauber which are much more fun than a regular pen!
How To Use Autumn Bingo Cards
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the fall bingo cards as you need onto white paper.
How To Prepare the Bingo Game:
- Print & cut the Bingo Calling Cards along the lines, fold in half, and in half again and place into a bowl. If you are laminating the Calling Cards, shuffle the deck and put them to one side.
- Print & cut the coloured tokens – each player has 25 tokens. Alternatively, you can use pens or daubers to mark off each image as it is called
- Print the size of the Bingo Card you require. If printing the half-page cards, cut in half so each player has one each.
How to Play Bingo:
I was going to assume that everyone knows how to play bingo, but one should never assume! So here is how you play:
- Each player is given a Bingo Card and a set of Tokens. Assign someone to be the Bingo Caller.
- Decide what the winning line(s) will be; you could use a combo of 4 corners of the card, a horizontal line, a vertical line, two lines, a diagonal line, or fill the board completely for a Full House.
- The Bingo Caller pulls out one of the Calling Cards and calls it out to the players.
- The players then cover that picture on their card (as well as the FREE SPACE in the middle).
- The Winner is the first to complete the winning line(s) and shouts BINGO!
How To Play Over Zoom or House Party
I mentioned at the top of this post that you could play this game of autumn bingo online with friends and family via services like Zoom or House Party.
To do this everyone playing will need a bingo card, so if you are in the charge of the game, you can email each player a bingo card. Download the Single Cards in the box below.
Please note that the cards are graphic files that can be resized and printed to fit your paper size.
I’ve made each one available as a single sheet so that all players can receive a different card. These single files are zipped up in a RAR file, which you can unzip using Winzip – usually found on most computers, or using WinRAR.
Play the game as normal, calling out the cards and players marking off their cards with a pen.
Download Free Printable Autumn Bingo Cards
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Bingo Printables
Looking for other seasonal bingo printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Fun & Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game
- Free Printable Easter Bingo Game
- Chinese New Year Bingo Free Printable
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!