It’s time for another seasonal Olaf! With this free printable St. Patrick’s Day Olaf, you can turn your favourite snowman into a leprechaun, complete with ginger beard and hair!
My original Olaf is my most popular free printable of all time, with over 81K shares on Pinterest. You’ll find the Winter (original Olaf) Edition here, the Summer Edition Olaf here, the Halloween Edition Olaf here, and the Mardi Gras Olaf here. The basic Olaf printable comes with head, body, arms, feet, carrot nose, 5 sets of eyes, eyebrows, hair, and buttons.
As in previous editions I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 (UK) and 8.5 x 11″ (US). You can download the regular size, which creates a small Olaf, and comes on one sheet, (although for the St. Patrick’s Day Olaf, I’ve added another sheet for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Oh, and if you need all of the eyes, which aren’t included, just download an older version to get them!)
The large size, which will give you a much bigger one (obvs)! Those pieces are spread over several sheets of paper. I had feedback that the regular size was a bit fiddly to cut out, but provide them still, as they’re still requested – I hope to keep as many people happy with these free printables!
Simply print onto white card, cut the pieces out (young children may need help) and build a snowman! You can stick the pieces together with a glue stick if you like. Some readers have shared their Olafs with me, and have used other craft supplies like glitter and cotton wool for snow! Others have laminated their pieces, which I think is a great idea!
Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (Large)
Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (Regular)
As always, if you’ve used my printable I’d love to hear about it! Why not share your Olaf with me on my Facebook page?
You may also like some of my other Disney free printables:
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf – Mardi Gras Edition
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf – Halloween Edition
- Disney Parks Day Pack Checklist
- Inside Out Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Inside Out Set
- More Disney Mousekeeping Envelopes
- Disney Princess Cupcake Wrappers
- Disney Princess Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Frozen Set
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Summer Edition
- Frozen Cupcake Toppers
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Winter Edition
- Disney Trip Diary Sheets for Kids
- Disney Trip Report Diary Sheets
- Mousekeeping Envelopes
- Disney Paper Chains – Villains Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Princess Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Classic Set
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Favour Bags
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planner
The document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest! I hope you find them useful!