These adorable Bite Size Cheesecakes are great for sweet treats at parties and can be made in advance as they need to chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours before serving. This recipe makes 24 pieces – the perfect amount for a small gathering. The crustless mini cheesecakes can be topped with fresh strawberries, raspberry jam, or lemon curd and are a real crowd pleaser!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Bite Size Cheesecakes
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading all the way through for any tips or substitute suggestions, to ensure that you have any specialized ingredients and equipment required and that you understand the steps and timings involved.
I love these little bite size cheesecakes because they’re so easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. They’re the perfect dessert for any party or get-together you might have coming up, whether it’s with friends, family, or coworkers.
These mini cheesecakes are so yummy, and they can be made ahead of time, which makes them even more perfect for entertaining!
And don’t worry, you don’t need to be a professional baker in order to make these cheesecakes! These recipes are easy enough for the novice baker and they’re perfect as an after-dinner dessert, or to take to a potluck.
They can be served plain, or topped with a variety of fruit toppings. We’ve used fresh strawberries, lemon curd, and raspberry jam.
But why not try different jams or preserves like our blackberry and apple jam, or other fresh fruit depending on the season? Chopped up pieces of mango or peaches would be great in the summer, while in the cooler months, why not use pears or even apple pie filling?
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients (and equipment) needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
It does not include staple ingredients such as oil, salt, and pepper, as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen already. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Fresh Produce – Strawberries
- Dairy – Cream Cheese, Eggs, Sour Cream
- All-Purpose Flour – also known as Plain Flour.
- Pure Vanilla Extract – always buy good vanilla as it really does make a flavor difference.
- Raspberry Jam
- Lemon Curd – or you could make it yourself using our homemade lemon curd recipe!
- 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Mini Muffin Liners
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Fruit
One of the hero ingredients in this dish is the fruit toppings, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- Make This Lemon Curd Cake For A Summer Afternoon Tea!
- Fruit Salad Cupcakes
- Cranberry, Almond & Orange Fruit Loaf
More Cheesecake Recipes
Looking for more cheesecakes to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Instant Pot Cheesecake with Fresh Strawberries & Blueberries
- Easy Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- Mini Mardi Gras Cheesecakes – Cinnamon King Cake Flavor!
How Do I Make Bite Size Cheesecakes?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 16-oz (450g) cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Lemon Curd, Raspberry Jam and/or Fresh Strawberries*
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 and line 24 cup mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in one egg at a time to the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Add in the flour, vanilla, and sour cream and mix on low speed until smooth.
- Once smooth, divide the filling mixture evenly between the 24 mini muffin cups. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the tops turn lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once cool to the touch, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- To serve, remove from the refrigerator and top each mini cheesecake with your choice of filling. Enjoy!
*These are the fillings pictured, but you can use whatever fruit filling you like.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Full Meal
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal for a dinner party or special occasion:
- Appetizer: 7 Layer Dip Cups – An Easy Tex-Mex Appetizer for Parties!
- Soup: Bloody Mary Soup
- Salad: Quick & Easy Beef Taco Salad for Taco Tuesday!
- Main Dish: Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with Coleslaw
- Side Dish: Instant Pot Cuban Black Beans and Rice (Vegetarian & Vegan Recipe)
- Beverage: Brazilian Caipirinha Cocktail
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.