Create Christmas 2018 is here, and today I’m sharing 18+ Beautiful Christmas Wreaths to DIY this holiday season.
Christmas wreaths are a great way to beautify the entrance to your home, welcoming guests, and setting a festive feel before even stepping through the door.
If you love Christmas, then you need to make sure you have joined The Pumpkin Patch! Members of the Pumpkin Patch will receive exclusive goodies like member only printables, giveaways, and more!
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
I love making wreaths, there is something really therapeutic about making them. I’ve made and shared several wreaths over the years, not just for Christmas, but for all seasons of the year. They’re such a lovely thing to hang on your front door – or in another location within your home – and make a nice welcome for visitors.
Many years ago I did a mini floristry course and one week we made an evergreen wreath. It was so much fun, but sadly, it was in the time before digital cameras so I don’t have any photos of it, and I couldn’t tell you how to make it! Fortunately, one of the wreaths in this roundup is made using real greenery, so make a beeline for that tutorial if that is the style you are looking for.
There are lots of other great Christmas wreaths made using a variety of different materials, and at varying skill levels. There are several that I would really love to to make, but I think I am going to have a go at making a Christmas bauble/ornament wreath – I’ve wanted to make one for years, but never quite got around to doing it!
Create Christmas was born in 2012, and is now in its 7th year! I share as many festive ideas as I can – my vision for this blog is to think up the ideas so that you don’t have to!
You can read more from Create Christmas 2018 here.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here so that I can create more content for you!
As with all of my roundups, there are ideas from my blog as well as from lots of fab blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to these 18+ Beautiful Christmas Wreaths open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place on the list.
- Easy Christmas Wreath – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Mini Fern Wreaths – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- DIY Yarn Pom Pom Christmas Wreath with Felt Gingerbread House – Tikkido
- Pinecone Wreath – DIY Candy
- Vintage Style Christmas Wreath – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Wooden Star Wreath – Julie Measures
- Mini Cranberry Wreath – Julie Measures
- Whimsical Square Holly Wreath – Sustain My Craft Habit
- Poinsettia Wreath – The How To Mom
- Paper Cone Christmas Wreath – Frog Prince Paperie
- Christmas Ball Wreath – Through Her Looking Glass
- DIY Eucalyptus & Pine Christmas Wreath – The Sweetest Occasion
- Kitschy Retro Christmas Wreath with an Upcycled Food Tray – Sadie Seasongoods
- Winter Flag Wreath – The Hybrid Chick
- How To Make An Ornament Wreath – The How To Mom
- Embroidery Hoop Christmas Wreath – Mom Envy
- Golden Jingle Bell Wreath – Julie Measures
- Farmhouse Winter Wreath – Dear Creatives
- Joy Holiday Wreath – Amber Oliver
- DIY Holiday Wreath – Juggling Act Mama
- Christmas Wine Cork Wreath – My Turn For Us
- Dog Treat Wreath – Upstate Ramblings
Don’t forget that you can also join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more…
…and remember to save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Create Christmas is a celebration of everything Christmas (and New Years, and Winter!). Filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more – now in its 7th year!
Find all of this years posts and read all about Create Christmas 2018 here.