Create Christmas 2018 is here, and today I’m sharing 60+ Scrumptious Christmas Sweets & Treats. Christmas is a time to eat, drink and be merry, and these recipes will certainly help you on your way!
With delicious truffles, fudge, candies, and more! There are also a selection of gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, vegan, paleo, keto, and low-carb recipes so there really is something for everyone to enjoy!
If you love Christmas, then you need to make sure you have joined The Pumpkin Patch! Members of the Pumpkin Patch will receive exclusive goodies like member only printables, giveaways, and more!
Christmas Sweets & Treats
I shared the The Ultimate List of Christmas Cookies – 101 Christmas Cookie Recipes! recently, and today I’ve got 60+ Scrumptious Christmas Sweets & Treats recipes for you to have a look through and try out.
Christmas is that time to enjoy a few more sweet treats than you would do normally, and it’s also a great time for getting in the kitchen to make and bake. Whether that is on your own because it’s your happy place, or with your partner, kids, or friends, there are lots of great Christmas sweets and treats here for you prepare.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
So many of these recipes would make great foodie gifts – you could make up a few batches of the [different] truffles, or fudge, (or any of the other yummy treats listed) and place into a gift box or cello bag tied with ribbon. A nice glass jar, or a decorative cake or cookie tin would also work well. Or you could combine with some homemade cookies and make a delicious festive gift basket!
They would be fab for teacher gifts, or if you give gifts to local service providers like the mail man, milk man, etc; or as stand-by gifts if someone pops round unexpectedly.
That’s enough from me though, let’s get to these Christmas sweets and treats recipes!
As with all of my roundups, there are ideas from my blog as well as from lots of fab blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to these 60+ Scrumptious Christmas Sweets & Treats open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place on the list. This post may also be split into several pages, please use the number navigation at the bottom of the post.
Create Christmas was born in 2012, and is now in its 7th year! I share as many festive ideas as I can – my vision for this blog is to think up the ideas so that you don’t have to!
You can read more from Create Christmas 2018 here.
- Chocolate Christmas Pudding Truffles – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer Doughnuts – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Christmas Tree Rice Krispie Treats – Crayons & Cravings
- Irish Cream-Pistachio Fudge – Mom Foodie
- Low Carb Buche de Noel Yule Log Cake – Low Carb Yum
- Rocky Holiday Road – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Saffron Pistachio Cardamom Butter Toffee with Rose Petals – Recipes From A Pantry
- Cinder Toffee (Honeycomb) – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Gingerbread-Spiced Candied Nuts – Tikkido
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles – Raia’s Recipes
- Homemade Snickers Bars – Sweet & Savory
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Balls – Honey & Lime
- Reindeer Bark – Pretty My Party
- Ginger Nut (no-bake) Truffles – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Chocolate Bonet with Amaretti – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge – Mom Foodie
- Candied Cinnamon Pecans – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Pretzel Turtles – Sugar & Soul
- Stovetop Candied Pecans with Maple Syrup – The Rising Spoon
- Brandy Snaps – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Peppermint Bark Ice Cream – Vegan and Paleo – Pink Fortitude
- Christmas Candy Bark – Diana Rambles
- Homemade Toffee with Dark Chocolate, Almonds & Raw Honey (without Corn Syrup) – The Rising Spoon
- Christmas Chocolate Truffles 3 Ways – Cooking Journey
- Snowman Oreo Cookie Balls – Cupcake Diaries
- Crockpot Candy – Sugar & Soul
- Vegan Gingerbread Cake Bars – Vegannie
- Vegan Chocolate Fudge (Gluten-Free) – Rhain’s Recipes
- Homemade “Mounds” or “Bounty” Chocolates – Christina’s Cucina
- Festive Red Velvet Brownie Bites – Food Meanderings
- Salted Dark Chocolate Toffee Fudge – Flavor The Moments
- Chocolate Torrone – An Italian In My Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Allergy-Free) – Strength & Sunshine
- Vegan Chocolate Cashew Truffles – Rhian’s Recipes
- Vegan Fudge (Gluten-Free) – Rhian’s Recipes
- Brown Sugar Fudge – The Flying Couponer
- Salted Caramels – Tikkido
- Candied Almonds (Gebrannte Mandeln) – Earth, Food & Fire
- Vanilla French Custard Bundt Cake – Sweet & Savory Meals
- Gourmet Chocolate Fudge – Attainable Sustainable
- Gingerbread Truffles – Gluten and Dairy Free – Pink Fortitude
- Instant Pot Peppermint Milkshake Cheesecake – This Old Gal
- English Toffee – Tikkido
- Nanaimo Bars – A Canadian Tradition – Earth, Food & Fire
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles – The Flying Couponer
- Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles – Foodal
- Chocolate Orange Cherry Brownie Truffles Recipe – Confessions of a Mommyholic
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles – Common Sense Home
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Balls – To Simply Inspire
- Chocolate Peppermint Truffles – Let’s Eat Cake
- Crispy Bourbon Buckeyes – Cake ‘n’ Knife
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Truffles – Low Carb Yum
- Homemade Vegan Peppermint Bark (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free) – Strength & Sunshine
- Easy Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels (Allergy-Free, Vegan) – Strength & Sunshine
- Chocolate Orange Fudge – Rainy Day Mum
- Easy Peanut Butter Balls (No Bake, Gluten-Free & Naturally Sweetened) – The Rising Spoon
- Chocolate Marzipan Squares – Veena Azmanov
- Peppermint Bark – Foodal
- Melted Snowman Bark – Princess Pinky Girl
- Matcha (Green Tea) Truffles – Oh, How Civilized
- Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge (paleo, vegan) – Texanerin Baking
- Easy Chocolate Fudge – Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
- Reindeer Marshmallow Pops – Midget Momma
Create Christmas is a celebration of everything Christmas (and New Years, and Winter!). Filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more – now in its 7th year!
Find all of this years posts and read all about Create Christmas 2018 here.