These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect full of delicious peanut butter flavor in every bite! With just five ingredients and baked in 10 minutes, these divine morsels are easy and quick to make! There is really nothing better than noshing on a warm cookie right from the oven that is full of peanut butter and chocolate!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required as well as understand the steps and timings involved.
I don’t think I’ve shared a more easy to make cookie recipe than these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies!
They literally use 5 ingredients, and I’m pretty sure you’ll have all but one in your kitchen cupboards now, maybe two if you don’t bake that often.
When I say that these are GOOD cookies, I mean it. They’re full of peanut buttery goodness and topped with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces for a chocolate hit (and more peanut butter flavor)!
You may find a mixed baking bag of the Reese’s candy, but if you can’t, just use the individual bags and split the measurement in half between them both.
The candy is placed on top immediately after baking, and the cookie recipe is so easy to remember!
It’s the sort of cookie you could easily customise the toppings of, or even the type of nut butter. Try almond nut butter instead and top with dried cherries and slivered almonds, or hazelnut butter and top with chopped nuts and mini choc chips.
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for them to cool down just enough to eat them! Pour a glass of milk and grab a couple of these delightful morsels for a sweet afternoon treat.
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
You may have some of the ingredients for this recipe in your kitchen already – the full list with measurements is found in the recipe card.
For your convenience, any specialized ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been linked to Amazon below.
- Reese’s Baking Cups and Reese’s Pieces Candy – if tricky to find (I can’t even find it on Amazon!) then buy:
- Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups and
- Reese’s Pieces
This recipe uses American cups. They’re a handy piece of kitchen equipment to have along with a kitchen food scale. Having both in your kitchen means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog as I use both cups and weighted measures.
More Recipes Using Peanut Butter
One of the hero ingredients in this recipe is peanut butter, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- Diddy Kong Peanut Shooter Dip and Sugar Cookies
- Reindeer Chow – A Yummy Festive Snack Mix
- Peanut Butter Jelly Stuffed Cookies
More Cookie Recipes
Looking for more cookie inspo? Check these recipes out next:
- Quick & Easy Berry & Lemon Cheesecake Cookies
- How To Make Gingersnap Cookies
- Iced Cherry Almond Cookies
How Do I Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies?
Just check out the recipe card below with full ingredients, instructions, and demonstration photos. You can print the card out too (don’t worry, the pics don’t print to save your ink!).
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Bag Reese’s Baking Mix*
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix together to form a dough.
- Scoop out the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten gently with a spoon.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes and remove from the oven and quickly add the Reese's Baking Mix to the hot cookies so that the candies stick.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
- Store for up to 3 days in an airtight container,
If you can't source Reese's Baking Mix, use ½ cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and ½ cup Reese's Pieces instead.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 241mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 6g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Meal!
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal!
- Appetizer: Black Bean Salsa Cups Appetizer
- Main Dish: Carolina Red Rice
- Side Salad: Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing
- Beverage: Fresh & Delicious Passion Tea Lemonade (Starbucks Inspired!)
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too!