These rainbow Funfetti Bars are an absolute must at your next children’s party. Impress the parents and delight the kids with these scrumptious colorful bites of fun! You will need Funfetti cake mix, sprinkles, and white chocolate chips and they are so easy to make! They’re just perfect for unicorn parties!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading all the way through for any tips or substitute suggestions, to ensure that you have any specialized ingredients and equipment required and that you understand the steps and timings involved.
Cookies or cakes in bar form are always fun to eat and perfect for serving at parties! They’re great for packing up in a lunch box or taking on a picnic too.
These rainbow Funfetti bars are full of rainbow sprinkles and chocolate chips and are so simple to make.
If you’re throwing a unicorn party or a rainbow-themed party, then these Funfetti cake bars would be an awesome sweet treat to serve!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients (and equipment) needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
It does not include staple ingredients such as oil, salt, and pepper, as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen already. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Funfetti Cake Mix – you will need 2 boxes of the cake mix, plus eggs and butter.
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- White Chocolate Chips
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Cake Mix
One of the hero ingredients in this dish is cake mix, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- How To Make Chocolate & Rum Mardi Gras Cakesicles!
- Oreo Spiderweb Cheesecake with Black Velvet Cake Base
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Fudge
More Sweet Bar Recipes
Looking for more yummy bars to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Red, White & Blue M&M’s Cookie Bars
- Easy Peanut Butter Jelly Bars Recipe – A Tasty After School Snack!
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
How Do I Make Funfetti Bars?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 2 boxes of Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 cup/2 sticks/225g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups rainbow sprinkles, divided
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using an electric handheld or standing mixer, mix the cake mix, butter, and eggs until combined.
- Fold in 2/3 cup of the sprinkles.
- Press 2/3 of the dough into the pan and sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips and the remaining sprinkles.
- Roll remaining dough into small balls, place evenly on the top and press down to form the top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars and enjoying !
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 773Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 392mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 1gSugar: 59gProtein: 7g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Full Meal
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal for a dinner party or special occasion:
- Appetizer: Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Herbed Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Main Dish: How To Make Pizza Margherita (On A Cast-Iron Griddle)
- Side Dish: Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing & Croutons
- Beverage: Frozen Mango Margaritas (Cocktail & Mocktail Versions!)
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.