With St. Patricks’ Day being very soon, I thought I would round up a selection of printables and crafts for St. Patrick’s Day. Some of these would make fun activities to do on 17th March. St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, and probably one of the most widely celebrated saint’s day in the world. It’s a national holiday in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
If you fancy cooking up something to celebrate, make sure you check out these 20+ Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day.
Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day
When my son was little, we used to do a lot of crafting together, but now that he’s all but grown up, those days are long gone. I really miss those moments, as we used to have a lot of fun. However, my joy has been re-sparked again, as my 4 year old niece has been getting into crafts over the past few months. She has her own little stash of craft supplies at our house so that she can make stuff when she visits! I’ve not actually made many crafts for St. Patrick’s Day (only 2, which are below) so I’ve rounded up some fab ideas from other creative bloggers to give you lots of inspiration!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to this me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
The links open in a new window so you can check out several ideas and still find your way back here! Have fun!
- Shamrock Bunting – Practically Functional
- Tissue Paper Shamrock – Crafts By Amanda
- Rainbow Treat Bags – Thrifty Jinxy
- Shamrock Paper Garland Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Shamrock Polka Dot Banner – Typically Simple
- Leprechaun Belt Cups – Cutefetti
- Lucky Soda Pop Labels – Cutefetti
- St. Patrick’s Day Sláinte Flag – 365 Days of Crafts
- Shamrock Balloon Wands
- Irish Flag Paper Rosettes
- St. Patrick’s Day Slime – A Sparkle of Genius
- St. Patrick’s Day Bucket o’ Gold – Organized 31
- Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups – Organized 31
- Paper Fan Shamrock – Red Ted Art
- Shamrock Wreath – A Mom’s Impression
- Leprechaun Headband – Chica Circle
- Leprechaun Rock Painting – The Inspiration Edit
- Shamrock Bath Bomb – Mom Foodie
- Lucky Pallet Sign – Ribbons & Glue
- St. Patrick’s Day Door Swag – The Gardening Cook
Crafting supplies you might need…
Printables for St. Patrick’s Day
Printables to craft with, or use for parties is where it is at for me. I adore making printables, and have a new one in the works for this year’s St. Patrick’s Day, so look out for that soon! In the meantime, check out these ones – the cupcake wrappers and toppers would be great to make and use with either my Green Cupcakes or my Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes.
- Build a Leprechaun Olaf
- St. Patrick’s Day Poster
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Toppers
- Luck of the Irish Poster
- St. Patrick’s Day Subway Art Poster
- Rainbow Cupcake Wrappers
- Luck of the Irish Cupcake Wrappers
- Shamrock Cupcake Wrappers
Please feel free to share these 25+ Printables and Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day by using the social buttons at the bottom of this post! Don’t forget that you can join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more; and follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
The document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. You are welcome to print my designs at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, or post a picture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you find these free printables useful!