With St. Patricks’ Day being very soon, I thought I would round up a selection of printables and crafts for St. Patrick’s Day. Some of these would make fun activities to do on 17th March. St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, and probably one of the most widely celebrated saint’s day in the world. It’s a national holiday in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
If you fancy cooking up something to celebrate, make sure you check out these 20+ Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day
When my son was little, we used to do a lot of crafting together, but now that he’s all but grown up, those days are long gone. I really miss those moments, as we used to have a lot of fun. However, my joy has been re-sparked again, as my 4 year old niece has been getting into crafts over the past few months. She has her own little stash of craft supplies at our house so that she can make stuff when she visits! I’ve not actually made many crafts for St. Patrick’s Day (only 2, which are below) so I’ve rounded up some fab ideas from other creative bloggers to give you lots of inspiration!
The links open in a new window so you can check out several ideas and still find your way back here! Have fun!
- Shamrock Bunting – Practically Functional
- Tissue Paper Shamrock – Crafts By Amanda
- Rainbow Treat Bags – Thrifty Jinxy
- Shamrock Paper Garland Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Shamrock Polka Dot Banner – Typically Simple
- Leprechaun Belt Cups – Cutefetti
- Lucky Soda Pop Labels – Cutefetti
- St. Patrick’s Day Sláinte Flag – 365 Days of Crafts
- Shamrock Balloon Wands
- Irish Flag Paper Rosettes
- St. Patrick’s Day Slime – A Sparkle of Genius
- St. Patrick’s Day Bucket o’ Gold – Organized 31
- Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups – Organized 31
- Paper Fan Shamrock – Red Ted Art
- Shamrock Wreath – A Mom’s Impression
- Leprechaun Headband – Chica Circle
- Leprechaun Rock Painting – The Inspiration Edit
- Shamrock Bath Bomb – Mom Foodie
- Lucky Pallet Sign – Ribbons & Glue
- St. Patrick’s Day Door Swag – The Gardening Cook
Printables for St. Patrick’s Day
Printables to craft with, or use for parties is where it is at for me. I adore making printables, and have a new one in the works for this year’s St. Patrick’s Day, so look out for that soon! In the meantime, check out these ones – the cupcake wrappers and toppers would be great to make and use with either my Green Cupcakes or my Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes.
- Build a Leprechaun Olaf
- St. Patrick’s Day Poster
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Toppers
- Luck of the Irish Poster
- St. Patrick’s Day Subway Art Poster
- Rainbow Cupcake Wrappers
- Luck of the Irish Cupcake Wrappers
- Shamrock Cupcake Wrappers