Handmade Gifts for Christmas
There is nothing nicer than giving someone a gift you have made yourself. Whether this is something you’ve crafted or cooked or something you’ve created – like a hamper for example, when it’s made with love and from your fair hand, it is always extra special. I know that I LOVE to receive handmade gifts at any time of the year, but especially at Christmas!
I’ve rounded up 21 fabulous handmade gifts to make at Christmas (or any gift giving time!) made by bloggers, as well as a few from myself and a few from other online sources. I think most of these can be made easily, even if you don’t have a crafty bone in your body! And in my humble opinion, I think the fact that it’s handmade means that it doesn’t have to be perfect.
I especially enjoy putting gift hampers together, and love the idea of gifts in jars too. Anything foodie goes down well as a gift – just keep an eye on when you make them so that they are fresh for the recipient!
- Easy 2 Ingredient, 5 Minute Fudge – Eats Amazing
- Autumn Fruits Chutney – Simply Food
- PLAYMOhair Knitted Beanie – Playmobil®
- Spa in a Jar – The Gunny Sack
- Exploding Photo Box – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Dad Rocks Paperweight – Mum in the Madhouse
- His ‘n’ Hers Mugs – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Christmas Spiced Truffles – Daisies & Pie
- Give the Gift of Cookies – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Gingerbread Making Kit – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Christmas Craft Jar – Hodge Podge Craft
- Teacup Pincushion – Crafts on Sea
- Mint Sugar Scrub – Love Grows Wild
- Soup in a Jar – Food Network
- Teacup Scented Candles – Hodge Podge Craft
- Mulled Wine Kit – HGTV
- Photo Memories Jar – Fiskars Craft
- Bath Fizzies – My Frugal Adventures
- Heart Hand Warmers – Fleece Fun
- Cinnamon Candied Pecans – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Homemade Truffles – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
Do you make handmade gifts for Christmas and other celebrations? Why not share yours in the comments section below this post?
Create Christmas is an annual series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog where I blog each day with something to cook, craft or create for Christmas. This year I’m also sharing a round-up post with ideas and inspiration from other bloggers. If you’d like to be involved, just check out the Calling All Bloggers post here. Don’t forget to check out the blogger Create Christmas Linky too!