Use this free printable paper Bride of Frankenstein template to Build-a-Bride-of-Frankenstein for Halloween! This awesome paper craft helps children to improve their cutting and pasting skills while having some wicked Halloween fun!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Build A Paper Bride of Frankenstein Template
Introducing the Bride of Frankenstein!
If you are a regular on my blog you’ll notice that my buildable characters have a cute chubby style, and if they are animals they are anthropomorphic, which basically means that they have human traits – like standing on two legs instead of four.
I introduced my cute chubby roly-poly Halloween characters a few years ago, and the set currently includes the following characters: Bat, Black Cat, Lil’ Devil, Dracula, Frankenstein, Ghost, Pumpkin, Purple Pumpkin, Werewolf, and Witch.
There’s a new batch on their way and they include: Bride of Frankenstein, Ghost Girl, Skeleton, She-Wolf, Wizard, Zombie, Grim Reaper, Mummy, Monster, Mad Scientist, Clown, and Alien.
They’re part of a wider set of buildable characters that are a fun free activity to do at home, in an activity group or club, during homeschool, or in the classroom! I’ve provided the links to all of my other buildables in this blog post too (they’re at the end!).
I’ve created two sizes for this free printable paper Bride of Frankenstein:
- Regular size, with all of the pieces on one sheet of paper and creates a character around 4″/10cm tall. (This is the image at the top of the post.) This particular character has the pieces spread over two pages.
- Large size with the pieces spread over several sheets. This creates a character around 12″/30cm tall.
- The two sizes are two separate downloads.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) – use the size that is appropriate for your printer.
The free printable Halloween paper craft is really fun – not just for kids, but for adults too! I love constructing the buildable characters when I have to photograph them for my blog!
Sadly, my printer is out of ink, but I will update this post with photos when I can. For now, here is the digital version!
How To Use the Build-a-Bride-of-Frankenstein Printable
The regular size printable is for children that are more skilled at cutting. The large size should be a lot easier for younger children. Or you can cut them out for them. Of course, you know your children, so will know what suits them best!
Once cut, place the pieces in the correct order to figure out where everything goes before sticking in place.
You can stick the pieces together with a glue stick, or sticky tape. I like using this roller glue as it is so easy to use and less sticky mess!
For an extra crafty dimension, why not mount the character onto a larger piece of paper and use other craft materials to embellish it? For example, glitter, furry material, craft foam, or tissue paper to name a few.
You can use a laminator and laminate the pieces if you like and use them over and over again.
How about turning the pieces into a fun game? Number them and roll dice to correspond with the different pieces and see who builds their character first!
Most of all, just have fun with this Halloween printable!
Download your chosen printable from the list further down the page (they’re surrounded by a purple box), and print onto thick paper or thin card. Cut the pieces out, then build the Bride of Frankenstein!
Included in this printable paper Bride of Frankenstein craft are the following pieces:
- Cloak (3 pieces – back and 2 sides)
Handy Crafting Supplies (on Amazon) to Build-a-Bride-of-Frankenstein
Other Halloween Characters in This Series
You could mix up the different elements for added fun to create completely new Halloween characters!
Download Bride of Frankenstein Template (Large Size)
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Download Bride of Frankenstein Template (Regular Size)
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
Printable Halloween Escape Rooms
Escape Rooms have exploded in popularity over the past few years, but why not bring the experience to your home this Halloween with a printable Escape Room? The games can be printed and set up in just 20 minutes, so you can enjoy the fun.
Halloween Party Game Ideas!
In fact, at just $49, you save 60% – that’s a discount of $76, to be precise. Amazing value!
The four kits included in the box are (which you can buy individually if you prefer):
- Envy Murder Mystery – A 1920s Gatsby-style murder mystery game of debaucherous luxury and deadly feuds. Get ready for a night of velvet gloves, blood-stained.
- Lost Mummy – Get ready to unearth Egypt’s ancient secrets as your crew investigates the mystery of the Lost Mummy.
- Rebel Revolt Spy Mission – Your crew of specialists will need their wits about them if there’s any chance of breaking into the evil government’s W.A.R. facility.
- Escape Room Z – Your living room’s about to be invaded by the living dead. What do they want? Your pizza, of course…
But that’s not all! You’ll also get the following:
- The Skulls Party Game – This poster and prop pack adds some atmosphere to your party, and it comes with a custom Skulls card game to challenge your crew with.
- Exclusive BONUS Puzzles – Made by gamers, for gamers! (You can even make your own!) Make sure to grab your Halloween-exclusive extras before they disappear into the mist…
- Ancient Treasure Maps – Create a frightful scavenger hunt where X marks the (your!) grave site.
Other Buildable Characters!
I have lots of other buildable characters that you may like to download. These links open in the same tab/window, so just right-click to open in a new one and you’ll have them all ready to go!
The post is part of the Crafty October series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog and is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Halloween! You can check out Crafty October from 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 for awesome Halloween ideas and inspiration!
The free printables are in PDF format and can be opened with the free-to-use Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF Reader). If the download is a Zip File, it can be downloaded with WinZip, WinRar, or other software typically bundled on computers. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read our full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at an online print shop or print shop in-store if you don’t have access to a printer; however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest, and on your blog/website with a link to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or your blog/website. If you use any of our printables, it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform you hang out on, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so we can find you!