These free printable Disney Movie Emoji Quiz Sheets are just the thing you need to keep the kiddos (and yourself!) occupied when waiting in line at the Disney Parks. Or for when you want to have a fun Disney movie night at home. There are two sets of 12 emoji clues that will help you to solve the names of the famous Disney movies! Will you get them all?
I’ve got a whole bunch of different Disney Printables that you can take a look through after this one! Just right-click and open in a new tab to read next.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Disney Movie Emoji Quiz
There is light at the end of the tunnel, and we are keeping our fingers crossed that things will be returning to normal soon and we can finally go “home” to Walt Disney World!
It’s been two long years since we last visited, and it’ll be more than three by the time we go again in 2022. (Like I said, fingers crossed!).
Just the pure excitement that there is the chance we will be visiting Disney again has made my mind think about making Disney-themed printables.
Of course, there is my Walt Disney World Planner, that hasn’t had as much love because so many people haven’t been able to go… that should all change soon though!
However, I’ve been wanting to create a vacation pack of other printables for SO long, but when you balance so many different balls, something ends up falling, and that is one of those things.
That said, I’m starting now, with this Disney Movie Emoji Quiz printable sheet, that would fit in nicely into an activity pack you can make for your kids, grandkids or just for yourself (because we’re all kids at heart – especially when visiting Disney!).
Over time, this will be added to a whole pack of fun Disney printables. So make sure you are part of The Pumpkin Patch (you can join us below) so that you don’t miss out!
How To Use The Disney Movie Emoji Quiz Sheet
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- There are two sizes of quiz sheets within the printable – full-page and half-page. Use the size suitable for your needs.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Disney Movie Emoji Quiz Sheet as you need onto white paper.
- Use the emoji clues to figure out the name of the Disney Movie and fill in the answers.
- Answer sheets included.
Download the Disney Movie Emoji Quiz Sheet Printable
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Disney Printables
Looking for other Disney printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- If you’re staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, these free printable Mousekeeping envelopes are for you!
- These Disney Paper Chains – Classic Characters set are a fun paper craft, and great for a Disney-themed party!
- The OG Olaf! Free Olaf Printable! Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!